Re: ‘22 playoffs thread

i watched the 3rd and OT. what i saw was that the avs are giving tampa the same grief we got from them. what i saw told me that it's not just us, no one can stop colorado. everyone just has to put up with their style of play and hope that you capitalize when they do eventually make a mistake, which they will - as long as your goalie keeps you in it, which is the best you can hope for. it's unbelievable how much different this team plays than anyone else. it just feels completely different than anything i've seen.

T.C. wrote: Thu Jun 16, 2022 11:59 am i watched the 3rd and OT. what i saw was that the avs are giving tampa the same grief we got from them. what i saw told me that it's not just us, no one can stop colorado. everyone just has to put up with their style of play and hope that you capitalize when they do eventually make a mistake, which they will - as long as your goalie keeps you in it, which is the best you can hope for. it's unbelievable how much different this team plays than anyone else. it just feels completely different than anything i've seen.
Take yer fuckin' 'lanche bro-mance with you & move in with fuckin' DPW!

Can we officially say the "dumbest thing Army has done recently was let Pat Maroon walk"?

Like seriously... IDK what it is about Maroon, but people around him grow testicles the size of bears and stick up for their teammates and rightfully so.

Kadri doesn't want to fight? beat the shit out of him. then you go after Makar and Mac. you make a statement. not roll over and let him score a hatty against you
Now now, the Canadian Government has apologized for Bryan Adams on SEVERAL occasions!

Ozzies09tc wrote: Tue Jun 21, 2022 6:04 pm Can we officially say the "dumbest thing Army has done recently was let Pat Maroon walk"?

Like seriously... IDK what it is about Maroon, but people around him grow testicles the size of bears and stick up for their teammates and rightfully so.

Kadri doesn't want to fight? beat the shit out of him. then you go after Makar and Mac. you make a statement. not roll over and let him score a hatty against you
Yeah, he took a lot of the mojo out of the Cup team when Armstrong didn't re-sign him.
Last edited by BluesSK on Tue Jun 21, 2022 8:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Ozzies09tc wrote: Tue Jun 21, 2022 6:04 pm Can we officially say the "dumbest thing Army has done recently was let Pat Maroon walk"?

Its that South County Swagger

Yeah I mean I'm not jumping back on my bashing Army wagon... he's won me over with signing bad contracts but being able to offload them... but MAN does Maroon REALLY do alot of steentangibles to his teammates!
Now now, the Canadian Government has apologized for Bryan Adams on SEVERAL occasions!