Re: NHL presses pause on the season

NHLTIM wrote: Tue Dec 21, 2021 10:22 am If they would just stop testing Asymptomatic players, everything would be fine but the NHL wants to show their Virtue Signaling front and center
I really don't know the answer to this question, so don't take it the wrong way. I was under the understanding that "asymptomatic" people that test positive can spread COVID. I'm not sure if this is something that they have now decided is not true, but I seem to recall that.

Thanks

NHLTIM wrote: Tue Dec 21, 2021 10:22 am If they would just stop testing Asymptomatic players, everything would be fine but the NHL wants to show their Virtue Signaling front and center
I'm in line with this thinking. If a player is both vaxxed and asymptomatic, they shouldn't be tested. I believe the NFL is switching to this policy. NHL should do the same.
Just a Russian propaganda account

Dread_Pirate_Westley wrote: Tue Dec 21, 2021 2:17 pm
I'm in line with this thinking. If a player is both vaxxed and asymptomatic, they shouldn't be tested. I believe the NFL is switching to this policy. NHL should do the same.
I think I heard the problem with that is Canada. They've got tougher restrictions and the government won't sign off on that at this point.
...but whatever, the Blues won the Cup!!!!!