Re: GDT: St Louis Blues at Tampa Lightning - 6:00 - 12/2 - TV:BSMW/ESPN+

Turk Sanderson wrote: Thu Dec 02, 2021 9:48 pm
Dread_Pirate_Westley wrote: Thu Dec 02, 2021 9:46 pm
Turk Sanderson wrote: Thu Dec 02, 2021 9:06 pm Welp,,,at least nobody got bit tonight.... Dread and his buddies probably say that on their way home too.
The people I surround myself with are looking to get bit
...yet they never do.
We’re just looking for a Lemieux in a world full of Tkachuk’s
Just a Russian propaganda account

Most concerning thing about this game is that Sundqvist only played 9 minutes, and only 1 in the third. Berube said he's "fine" but that he was having a rough go of it so he cut his ice time. Hopefully he was just having one of those nights and not showing lingering effects of the surgeries he had. Not the best timing given that half the team is out and the next 2 games are against the league leading Panthers.
...but whatever, the Blues won the Cup!!!!!

Dread_Pirate_Westley wrote: Thu Dec 02, 2021 10:06 pm
Dread_Pirate_Westley wrote: Thu Dec 02, 2021 9:46 pm

The people I surround myself with are looking to get bit
...yet they never do.
Maybe you'd have better luck if you started looking to be the biter instead of the bitee? Gotta put out the right vibe.
...but whatever, the Blues won the Cup!!!!!

Disappointing result but they really played a pretty good game overall. I’m very pleased with Perunovich and Mikkola so far. If we can get Parayko to step up his defensive play a bit I feel better about the D corps. Still going to be a bit before we have a fully healthy roster.
I’ve noticed our play at the blue lines overall has been better lately getting it deep, keeping it in the zone, clearing pucks out of our zone.
One thing we have to eliminate is the lackluster performances against subpar teams. This team sits in first place if we had just taken it to Arizona, Chicago, Nashville.

Dave's a mess wrote: Fri Dec 03, 2021 8:55 am
Dread_Pirate_Westley wrote: Thu Dec 02, 2021 10:06 pm

...yet they never do.
Maybe you'd have better luck if you started looking to be the biter instead of the bitee? Gotta put out the right vibe.
So, biter or bitee?
Attachments

JMC-STL wrote: Sat Dec 04, 2021 7:32 pm
Robb_K wrote: Sat Dec 04, 2021 7:08 pmI missed this game by a couple hours because I forgot to check if it was a day game. I'm angry at ESPN+ for not keeping game streams up at least till midnight, and not even posting a schedule of replay games until the day of the replay airing. NHL TV was much better. :x
An angry Robb_K is news fit to print! :shock:
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: And I put it on the wrong GDT thread, to boot! There is no hope for me!!! :lol: