Re: GDT: St Louis Blues vs Kings - 7:00 10/25 - TV:BSMW/ESPN+

ratonmono wrote: Mon Oct 25, 2021 11:02 pm
BluesSK wrote: Mon Oct 25, 2021 10:21 pm Has anybody changed their position on Krug?
Not really. He's not my favorite player, but I don't mind him. He's a phenomenal PP QB.
I think this really depends on Parayko staying healthy and Scandella being consistent enough to play top pair minutes.

The Faulk-Krug pair seems to really work, so long as they're not playing a ton of minutes against top guys. They can really take advantage of matchups. But in order for that to continue we need Parayko to stay healthy and play that shut down role. Krug is excellent on the second pair; if he's having to play on the top pair I think we'll be disappointed. Similar to Shattenkirk in that way IMO.

UMSLBlues12 wrote: Tue Oct 26, 2021 8:31 am
BluesSK wrote: Mon Oct 25, 2021 10:21 pm Has anybody changed their position on Krug?
Not really. He's not my favorite player, but I don't mind him. He's a phenomenal PP QB.
I think this really depends on Parayko staying healthy and Scandella being consistent enough to play top pair minutes.

The Faulk-Krug pair seems to really work, so long as they're not playing a ton of minutes against top guys. They can really take advantage of matchups. But in order for that to continue we need Parayko to stay healthy and play that shut down role. Krug is excellent on the second pair; if he's having to play on the top pair I think we'll be disappointed. Similar to Shattenkirk in that way IMO.
I think Armstrong will acquire an upcoming FA rental Dman if needed.

Mark Giordano will be available. 🤔

BluesSK wrote: [quote=UMSLBlues12 post_id=137774 time=<a href="tel:1635255115">1635255115</a> user_id=126]
[quote=ratonmono post_id=137767 time=<a href="tel:1635220928">1635220928</a> user_id=141]
[quote=BluesSK post_id=137762 time=<a href="tel:1635218499">1635218499</a> user_id=91]
Has anybody changed their position on Krug?
[/quote]

[/quote]

I think Armstrong will acquire an upcoming FA rental Dman if needed.

Mark Giordano will be available. 🤔
[/quote]

I like Gio as an option also. I know Lindholm is the preferred dman but he’ll be in demand and expensive to acquire if he’s available. My dream scenario would be to trade Vladi next summer for a K’Andre Miller type return.
"suck a dick Stan Lee"

UMSLBlues12 wrote: Tue Oct 26, 2021 8:31 am
Agreed. A healthy Parayko is the difference maker for this team.