GDT: Home Opener - STL Blues vs LA Kings - 7:00 10/23 - TV: BSMW/ESPN+

Excited to see Kostin on the top line

“ I've liked Klim," Berube said. 'He's going to keep learning. I thought the penalty was unwarranted, the last one, I didn't think it was a penalty. The one in Arizona, yes, but he's creating opportunities offensively and I think he's ben doing a good job defensively being in the right spots, getting back, working back, tracking back and things like that. We'll see. We'll give him a look there. I think with that line, you know what kind of line it is with Perron and O'Reilly. They want to forecheck, they want to puck possess in the offensive zone. That's their game, so I think what suits Klim, he can get on the forecheck, be physical for them and create loose pucks and go to the net for them. That's kind of how we're looking at that."
Just a Russian propaganda account

Re: GDT: Home Opener - STL Blues vs LA Kings - 7:00 10/23 - TV: BSMW/ESPN+

Dread_Pirate_Westley wrote: Sat Oct 23, 2021 11:10 am Excited to see Kostin on the top line

“ I've liked Klim," Berube said. 'He's going to keep learning. I thought the penalty was unwarranted, the last one, I didn't think it was a penalty. The one in Arizona, yes, but he's creating opportunities offensively and I think he's ben doing a good job defensively being in the right spots, getting back, working back, tracking back and things like that. We'll see. We'll give him a look there. I think with that line, you know what kind of line it is with Perron and O'Reilly. They want to forecheck, they want to puck possess in the offensive zone. That's their game, so I think what suits Klim, he can get on the forecheck, be physical for them and create loose pucks and go to the net for them. That's kind of how we're looking at that."
Berube is telling it like it is. And I'm glad that "officially" they admit that they like his play so far.

Re: GDT: Home Opener - STL Blues vs LA Kings - 7:00 10/23 - TV: BSMW/ESPN+

Dread_Pirate_Westley wrote: Sat Oct 23, 2021 11:10 am Excited to see Kostin on the top line

Berube is telling it like it is. And I'm glad that "officially" they admit that they like his play so far.

On another note: I haven't been readiing or listening to the hockey news the past several days. I assume Buchnevich's suspension came down already. How many games did he get? Will he be able to play tonight against The Kings?