GDT: St Louis Blues at Vegas - 9:00 10/20 - TV:TNT

No Buchy for the Blues but no Stones and Pacioretty for Vegas. Advantage St Louis.

And looks like some Blues fans will actually get to watch this one on TNT.

Yesterday's practice lines:
Saad-O’Reilly-Neal(Perron didn't skate)
Neighbours-Schenn-Kyrou
Barbashev-Thomas-Tarasenko
Clifford-Bozak-Kostin

Scandella-Parayko
Krug-Faulk
Walman-Bortuzzo

So it looks like the Blues will go with beef in the lineup instead of Neal and Neighbours has already earned a promotion to a top 6 role. Honestly, I like it. They have another skill, let Clifford run around a bit.

Lets Go Blues
Just a Russian propaganda account

Re: GDT: St Louis Blues at Vegas - 9:00 10/20 - TV:TNT

Dread_Pirate_Westley wrote: Wed Oct 20, 2021 1:25 pm ok maybe Neal is actually playing

With that being the case, the lines will be interesting. Based on yesterday you'd figure Neighbours gets his shot with Schenn-Kyrou and Neal pops down to the 4th line where Clifford was. However, I wonder if they wanted to see how Clifford looked in practice and slotted him in where he'd be in a game. If so, maybe those lines weren't particularly instructive. In any even, looking forward to another matchup against a Western Conference power that is missing some of their best players. I don't care if they're not 100%, bank those points, baby!
...but whatever, the Blues won the Cup!!!!!

Nifty toe drag and feeder pass by Kyrou. Then The knights knocked one off the post with Binnington beaten. They were lucky there.

Tarasenko was skating pretty quickly on that breakaway, beat his pursuer, but couldn't finish. But, I like to see him with that energy. I hope he won't just skate lightly, avoid contact, and wait for a trade. Even if he still wants to be traded, he should be trying to up his value, so a team will be willing to take him and a large chunk of his salary.

1st period takes...probably will have to watch the rest tomorrow!

I like Vladi's game so far this year. He's not the Vladi of old, but he hasn't had much game time the last few years. His hustle looks good tonight. He seems like an engaged teammate, is hustling on D, and getting his chances. Has looked pretty good tonight.

Kyrou is playing on a different level of anyone out there.

Neighbors like he needs a game off. You can see that it is coming together for him, quickly even, but he is young and looks like it tonight, not in a good way.

Lahner is crushing it. Always fear the guy who got chased out of the net the game before.

Overall, good first period, could easily be up by at least 2, but the dreaded "hot goalie " strikes again.

Great start, looking forward to the next 2.

Rivermanfan wrote: Wed Oct 20, 2021 10:03 pm 1st period takes...probably will have to watch the rest tomorrow!

I like Vladi's game so far this year. He's not the Vladi of old, but he hasn't had much game time the last few years. His hustle looks good tonight. He seems like an engaged teammate, is hustling on D, and getting his chances. Has looked pretty good tonight.

Kyrou is playing on a different level of anyone out there.

Neighbors like he needs a game off. You can see that it is coming together for him, quickly even, but he is young and looks like it tonight, not in a good way.

Lahner is crushing it. Always fear the guy who got chased out of the net the game before.

Overall, good first period, could easily be up by at least 2, but the dreaded "hot goalie " strikes again.

Great start, looking forward to the next 2.
I think Neighbours looks fantastic tonight especially his two way game.
Official "Bitch Ass" Fan and proud of it"

"Suck a dick Johansen"

"Official Sponsor of the Legend....Jeremy Roenick"

Biznasty’s new nickname should be Raging Bull wannabe. He looks more like a young DeNiro than DeNiro.
He sucks though. Looks like Wayne already pulled rank and told TNT to get that buttass away from him since they put him on the opposite side this week
Official "Bitch Ass" Fan and proud of it"

"Suck a dick Johansen"

"Official Sponsor of the Legend....Jeremy Roenick"

Robb_K wrote: Wed Oct 20, 2021 10:41 pm
ratonmono wrote: Wed Oct 20, 2021 10:36 pm Interesting game so far. Binny is giving up juicy rebounds. Can’t be doing that with this D corps. Forwards looking good as usual offensively just gotta bury a few past Lehner who has been very good.

OT but Eklund says Blues are in on Eichel. 😂😂
What would Buffalo want back? Tarasenko + ?
It would be a tough deal to make. Buffalo would want Thomas for sure but beyond that making the salaries balance is tough. I don’t think Tarasenko wants to waive for Buffalo.