Re: GDT: Opening Night! St Louis Blues at Colorado - 8:00 10/16 - TV:BSMW/ESPN+

JMC-STL wrote: Sat Oct 16, 2021 8:55 pm Blues fans around the world must be SO proud to be represented during intermissions by McLaughlin & Rivers & Federko. :?
In some countries, the local station airing The NHL broadcast, has their own pre-game, between periods, and postgame shows, with their own ex-player analysts discussing the game in their own language. And usually they have their own boring Federko-types. :lol:

Another good period for The Blues. I'm really happy to see Binnington, Schenn, Kyrou, Neighbours, Faulk, Parayko, Bortuzzo, Thomas, and several others all playing so well. The Blues have defended well when The Avs have pushed back with sudden rushes up ice. Tarasenko looks a bit listless. I hope he's going to try to play his best regardless of whether he wants to stay or leave this team.

Dave's a mess wrote: Sat Oct 16, 2021 9:41 pm Neighbours seems like he can help this team. I don't know if he's going to get caught in a numbers game, but the kid is ready.
If I were Berube, I'd keep him up, even if it would mean risking losing a marginal veteran on waivers. The quicker he gets a lot of NHL experience, the quicker he can add exponentially more prime high-level forward play to The Blues' lineup.