Re: Blues Training Camp 2021

Rivermanfan wrote: Thu Sep 30, 2021 12:00 pm Any news about how Vladi looks out there? I haven't gotten the chance to watch any games yet this year, I was thinking he played in at least on at this point.

Thanks
He sucks
Official "Bitch Ass" Fan and proud of it"

"Suck a dick Johansen"

"Official Sponsor of the Legend....Jeremy Roenick"

Rivermanfan wrote: Thu Sep 30, 2021 12:00 pm Any news about how Vladi looks out there? I haven't gotten the chance to watch any games yet this year, I was thinking he played in at least on at this point.

Thanks
Not sure about on the ice but heard he got a big ovation when introduced in the starting lineup, still has the A on his jersey, and has said all of the right things.
Just a Russian propaganda account

Thanks
I don't think you can really put much stock in anything anyone says about the veterans during training camp. Every year 99% of veterans "come in in the best shape of their life." Trade drama aside, guys like Tarasenko don't have to worry about making the team, they just have to get their practice reps in and avoid injury in the games. The kids and the guys on PTOs are a different story, but again you have to take all the press with a grain of salt.

If he's still on the team when the regular season starts, I'll start forming opinions. Hopefully he can shoot.
...but whatever, the Blues won the Cup!!!!!

The one thing I've been paying attention to a little bit is the D pairings. Specifically who is getting time with the NHL level players. Perunovich has repeatedly been with someone that is sure to make the roster, but Walman getting a look with Faulk is new. I know he scored in the last game, but didn't watch so have no concept of how he played otherwise. This is a massive camp for him.

Dread_Pirate_Westley wrote: Fri Oct 01, 2021 10:14 am That first line has me feeling feels I havent felt in awhile
Tonight is also Bolduc's debut after his injury kept him out of the Traverse City tournament.

I wonder how close Neighbors is to making the team. I'd assumed he never had a realistic shot given the depth. I still think that's the case, but it's great to see him get some run with the big guys.

I was extremely impressed with Bolduc last night . I think he might be back after his junior season ends...if not, I definitely see him in the lineup next season. Very explosive first stride, a lot of skill, and best of all he’s selfish with the puck which is a trait that I love.
I think we have a real good player in Bolduc...definitely a guy to get excited about. I’d put him at the top with Perunovich as our best prospects.
Official "Bitch Ass" Fan and proud of it"

"Suck a dick Johansen"

"Official Sponsor of the Legend....Jeremy Roenick"