Re: Conspiracy Theories

Dread_Pirate_Westley wrote: Wed Sep 01, 2021 10:15 am I am looking forward to seeing Tarasenko in the blue note next year

Same. People really need to stop giving any sort of attention to Rutherford. Dudes a hack that got played by Vlads new asshat agent.

It never made any fucking sense to move Tarasenko at his lowest value. Critical thinking goes out the window all too easily amongst fans.

ratonmono wrote: Wed Sep 01, 2021 11:58 am
Dread_Pirate_Westley wrote: Wed Sep 01, 2021 10:15 am I am looking forward to seeing Tarasenko in the blue note next year

Same. People really need to stop giving any sort of attention to Rutherford. Dudes a hack that got played by Vlads new asshat agent.

It never made any fucking sense to move Tarasenko at his lowest value. Critical thinking goes out the window all too easily amongst fans.
Oh no....JR is a great source of information...he isn't a fucking hack willing to make things up to get clicks. (See Mike Smith Incident)

We're just TWO YEARS behind chicago!!!
Now now, the Canadian Government has apologized for Bryan Adams on SEVERAL occasions!

Ozzies09tc wrote: Wed Sep 01, 2021 5:44 pm

We're just TWO YEARS behind chicago!!!
Turns out we were just nine years behind them. Not too bad, not bad at all.

Newest conspiracy theory: The Eichel saga being drawn out so long isn't because of Buffalo's incompetence, it's really collusion amongst the non-American GMs to keep him out of the Olympics. The longer it takes to trade him, the longer the delay in his surgery. THEY'RE SCARED OF US!!!!!!
...but whatever, the Blues won the Cup!!!!!

Oates2Hullie450 wrote: Fri Nov 19, 2021 11:48 am
Oates2Hullie450 wrote: Fri Nov 19, 2021 11:48 am Bringing this thread back because I didn't know where to put it, but would Giordano not be a perfect Scamdella replacement? Any chance Seattle changed their minds on Vlad?
Scamdella was a typo, but I like it.
Scandella seems like a nice enough guy, Scamdella is his agent.

I don't know about Giordano. I imagine Armstrong wants somebody with a little more tread left on his tires.
...but whatever, the Blues won the Cup!!!!!

Dave's a mess wrote: Fri Nov 19, 2021 12:03 pm
Oates2Hullie450 wrote: Fri Nov 19, 2021 11:48 am
Oates2Hullie450 wrote: Fri Nov 19, 2021 11:48 am Bringing this thread back because I didn't know where to put it, but would Giordano not be a perfect Scamdella replacement? Any chance Seattle changed their minds on Vlad?
Scamdella was a typo, but I like it.
Scandella seems like a nice enough guy, Scamdella is his agent.

I don't know about Giordano. I imagine Armstrong wants somebody with a little more tread left on his tires.
He's a FA at the end of the season, I think. He'd be a great playoff rental.

I like the proposal.