Re: BNF Suite Night '21-'22

hey everyone,

couple updates. first, suite is fully paid. second, there have been some changes since last suite night. if anyone has been to an event at savvis in the last year, you already know this, but they no longer issue physical tickets. i asked if it was an option, even if we paid extra or whatever, but it is not an option. ALL tickets are mobile only. (it says screenshots won't work, but i don't know how that makes any sense. anyway...)

so, the ONLY way i can get you your tickets is to transfer them to you via the mobile app. you can then add them to your eWallet or whatever and get in.

this means that i need whatever email you use for ticketmaster and/or the NHL app. if you have the NHL app and are logged in with a different email than your ticketmaster account, you can link those accounts from within the NHL app.

so, i need everyone to let me know if the email from which you sent payment is the one you want me to use for the tickets. if so, just reply saying so in this thread. if not, please PM me what email you want me to use. as soon as i get your confirmation, i will transfer your tickets to you. between now and jan 17, DO NOT lose access to your NHL and/or ticketmaster account or your tickets will be gone.

C

Not your fault. T.C. , but those Motherfuckers... I don't have an Ewallet,NHL app, Ticketmaster app...none of that shit. I go to one game a year...BNf night... and they're not gonna let me in, unless I jump through some fucking hoops,... total crap! The privacy policies on all of those sites is that you have no privacy.

@T.C. ... Please contact your Blues ticket associate & ask him/her/they how long before the 7:00 PM CST game start time our e-tickets will allow us in to the building. Further please post his/her/their response in this thread. Mrs. JMC learned her (no other pronouns) lesson during Suite Night 1.0, while we had to stand in line outside for a half-hour to let the season ticketholders enjoy their preferred access. She (that's it) wants the current entry time intel to beat @Turk Sanderson to the watered-down beer & month-old nacho cheese before he fills his tattered faux leather satchel again. Thanks. @JMC

T.C. wrote: Thu Dec 02, 2021 1:15 pm true. just wait until i sign you up for firefighting studs monthly.

but yeah, you're going to have to create accounts and somehow have it on your phone to get in. or your +1 can do so with both tickets.
Do we have to go to suite night to qualify for this promotion?
Just a Russian propaganda account

Turk Sanderson wrote: Fri Dec 03, 2021 11:23 amJMC's just worried about having access to a clean restroom by the time his afternoon prune-juice cocktail kicks in...otherwise his depends will be full of shit as Bernie Miklasz by game time.
If I'm gonna blast the suite loo, I want other members' fecal material in there as well. Makes the forensic identification of blame more difficult.

T.C. wrote: Fri Dec 03, 2021 12:56 pm
Dread_Pirate_Westley wrote: Fri Dec 03, 2021 12:13 pm
T.C. wrote: Thu Dec 02, 2021 1:15 pm true. just wait until i sign you up for firefighting studs monthly.

but yeah, you're going to have to create accounts and somehow have it on your phone to get in. or your +1 can do so with both tickets.
Do we have to go to suite night to qualify for this promotion?
Sure. Yes. Of course!
Just a Russian propaganda account

T.C. wrote: Fri Dec 03, 2021 8:17 ami will ask for a time, but he did suggest we plan on showing up early as the give-away for jersey retirement night will be popular, so if we want one, get there early. i'll find out what that means.
Turk Sanderson wrote: Tue Nov 02, 2021 6:07 pm
JMC-STL wrote: Tue Nov 02, 2021 1:49 pmAre we doing Dress Up for BNF 2.0?
You can wear a dress if you want, but I'll bet Mrs JMC will be wearing her Red Wings jersey like usual.
Fuck the cheap knockoff giveaway jerseys! @T.C., you need to place a rush order on (12) of these numbers, so we can rock the BNF Suite in Winter Classic Weekend style! Make 'em all 4XL, so we can smuggle out the leftover snacks 'n' suds after the event.

CaptSMRT wrote: Sat Jan 08, 2022 8:15 am
T.C. wrote: Fri Dec 03, 2021 8:17 ami will ask for a time, but he did suggest we plan on showing up early as the give-away for jersey retirement night will be popular, so if we want one, get there early. i'll find out what that means.
First 12,000 people get a flag
I hope the color matches my eyes.

JMC-STL wrote: Sat Jan 08, 2022 2:41 pm
CaptSMRT wrote: Sat Jan 08, 2022 8:15 am
First 12,000 people get a flag
I hope the color matches my eyes.
First 2000 fans get the milky confused looking flags....do not wait on those.

Drubilly wrote: Tue Jan 11, 2022 12:39 pmDo you think the Blues are trolling Nashville by raising a banner in their presence Monday?
Only if they slowly lower the Stanley Cup banner, then have it accompany Pronger's banner up to the roof ala the Bob + Barc tribute. Now THAT would be worth the price of admission. :dancingbanana:

Just a Public Service Announcement from the Rev...
You may want to make a practice run at retrieving your e-tickets sometime this week to make sure you have everything in order. They merged Ticketmaster and The Blues log-ins and suddenly my tickets that were easily accessible, -weren't without a new log-in. I had to search through the stack of passwords on my desk and log back in to bring them back up. Don't be caught standing at the gate wishing you had that scrap of paper that you wrote your email/password on.