Re: Blues Offseason Roster Moves/Speculation Thread

Turk Sanderson wrote: Tue Aug 24, 2021 9:21 pm Go read the Zack Sanford story (and no I'm not gonna look it up for you) and tell me why Schwartz gets a free pass from the fans, but Sanford gets so much hate.
Speaking only for myself I’ve always liked Sanford regardless of his personal losses.
I think he’s a much better player than he gets credit for. Last year he struggled but who the hell didn’t for this team other than ROR Faulk and Perron?

Dread_Pirate_Westley wrote: Wed Aug 25, 2021 7:31 am
BillP. wrote: Tue Aug 24, 2021 11:48 pm Let’s all take a deep breath and get our senses back. We won our Cup. Schwartz is still a Blues Brother and he played a huge part in our Cup run.

Who can forget this great goal

This same energy wasn’t applied toward Petro. It was “fuck him”

You're right. I did say that. BUT, Schwartz and the Blues just parted...........................I really wasn't happy at the Blues post game press conference after they got eliminated and Petro was asked about his contract situation and he was kind of snotty about it and said you'll find out................nothing like I hope to stay here, hope things work out........................show some love, you know?...................even Backes had shed tears in the locker room when the Blues got eliminated from the Sharks in their Cup run cause he knew it was over here....................for a guy that won a Cup, and was offered a max deal...................I mean shit..................but you're right....................... the same for Schwartz should apply to Petro............................but his departure was intense at the time so shit happens.

Dread_Pirate_Westley wrote: Wed Sep 08, 2021 10:42 am
Turk Sanderson wrote: Wed Sep 08, 2021 9:01 am If Bettman puts a team in China, will their fans buy American knock-offs?
Be a great way to grow the game while also creating jobs in America. win-win
One of the problems with a team in China... a guy like Thomas who misses more than he hits, would be taken out back and shot.... Gonna be tough for them to attract free-agents under those circumstances.

Turk Sanderson wrote: Wed Sep 08, 2021 10:48 am
Dread_Pirate_Westley wrote: Wed Sep 08, 2021 10:42 am
Turk Sanderson wrote: Wed Sep 08, 2021 9:01 am If Bettman puts a team in China, will their fans buy American knock-offs?
Be a great way to grow the game while also creating jobs in America. win-win
One of the problems with a team in China... a guy like Thomas who misses more than he hits, would be taken out back and shot.... Gonna be tough for them to attract free-agents under those circumstances.
Sanford would be screwed
Just a Russian propaganda account