Re: GDT: Game 3 St Louis Blues vs Avalache - 8:30 5/21 - TV: USA! USA! USA!

Dave's a mess wrote: Sat May 22, 2021 1:45 pm
BillP. wrote: Sat May 22, 2021 1:16 pm Team had injuries and bull shit all season. Closed out season on a high note but then still got set back again with injuries and bull shit. You guys can kiss Colorados and Vegas ass all you want but I’m not. Fuck them. They’re overrated and I guarantee neither one will win a Cup this year.

If this is the price we pay for winning our Cup, so be it. I’m glad we got our Cup.

We’ll see if Army can theorize what he has and move forward with a game plan. I’m looking forward to his theory on what he has to build with and what the immediate and long term projections.
Yeah, pretty unfortunate that the Blues were the only team with injury and covid issues this year.
Dude, give the Blues some love and some benefit of the doubt. I think they led the NHL in total man games lost. And clearly Colorado was the more fully staffed team in this series as opposed to the Blues. The Blues got fucked from the get go.

Re: GDT: Game 3 St Louis Blues vs Avalache - 8:30 5/21 - TV: USA! USA! USA!

BillP. wrote: Sat May 22, 2021 2:36 pm
Dave's a mess wrote: Sat May 22, 2021 1:45 pm
BillP. wrote: Sat May 22, 2021 1:16 pm Team had injuries and bull shit all season. Closed out season on a high note but then still got set back again with injuries and bull shit. You guys can kiss Colorados and Vegas ass all you want but I’m not. Fuck them. They’re overrated and I guarantee neither one will win a Cup this year.

If this is the price we pay for winning our Cup, so be it. I’m glad we got our Cup.

We’ll see if Army can theorize what he has and move forward with a game plan. I’m looking forward to his theory on what he has to build with and what the immediate and long term projections.
Yeah, pretty unfortunate that the Blues were the only team with injury and covid issues this year.
Dude, give the Blues some love and some benefit of the doubt. I think they led the NHL in total man games lost. And clearly Colorado was the more fully staffed team in this series as opposed to the Blues. The Blues got fucked from the get go.
I love the Blues and always want them to win. I just try not to kid myself and see through Nlue tinted glasses. They didn't finish 12 points back of the Wild in a shortened season just because of injuries. They're not being outscored by 10 in this Avs series just because Perron and Walman are out. I root hard for the guys in the Blue note, but I try to stay objective about what's happening out there. I'd love a miracle comeback starting today, but am not expecting one. Go Blues.
...but whatever, the Blues won the Cup!!!!!