Re: GDT: Game 1: St. Louis Blues @ Colorado- 9:00 5/17 - TV:NBCSN

Dread_Pirate_Westley wrote: Mon May 17, 2021 12:46 pm
NHLTIM wrote: Mon May 17, 2021 12:24 pm Punch Nate Mac right in the face...don’t hesitate ...just do it
Kostin led the team in hits in his two games. Hope they play him over Sanford and let him use that big body to break down Colorado like the Blues did SJ
I’m all for it. I like Kostin
Official "Bitch Ass" Fan and proud of it"

"Suck a dick Johansen"

"Official Sponsor of the Legend....Jeremy Roenick"

Turk Sanderson wrote: Mon May 17, 2021 5:41 pm The Blues need every player to finish their checks, and hit them every chance they get ... if they let the Avs get comfortable they will lose...they have to punish them every time they touch the puck. When tonight's game is over those figure skaters should be wanting to go back to their families for the summer and play golf.
Agree 100%. Which is why I hope the refs let the boys play.
Just a Russian propaganda account

The Avalanche's projected lineup:

Gabriel Landeskog-Nathan MacKinnon-Mikko Rantanen
Brandon Saad-Nazem Kadri-Andre Burakovsky
Valeri Nichushkin-Tyson Jost-Joonas Donskoi
Alex Newhook-Pierre-Edouard Bellemare-J.T. Compher

Devon Toews-Cale Makar
Ryan Graves-Samuel Girard
Patrik Nemeth-Conor Timmins

Philipp Grubauer will start in goal; Jonas Johansson will be the backup. Healthy scratches include Devan Dubnyk, Jacob MacDonald, Liam O’Brien, Jayson Megna, Dan Renouf, Kiefer Sherwood and Carl Soderberg. Bowen Byram (upper body), Matt Calvert (upper body) and Logan O’Connor (lower body) are out.
Just a Russian propaganda account

Turk Sanderson wrote: Mon May 17, 2021 5:41 pm The Blues need every player to finish their checks, and hit them every chance they get ... if they let the Avs get comfortable they will lose...they have to punish them every time they touch the puck. When tonight's game is over those figure skaters should be wanting to go back to their families for the summer and play golf.
Great pre game talk coach!

Don’t forget........

Fuck Colorado!