Re: Perron covid news

NHLTIM wrote: Mon May 17, 2021 7:51 pm
JMC-STL wrote: Mon May 17, 2021 7:18 pmIt's a cryin' shame that the pandemic is such an inconvenience for some hockey fans.
Don’t say “some”...call us out by name! Cancel culture us for having a different opinion!!!
Completely unnecessary. This isn't the Asylum crowd. BNF members are aware.

JMC-STL wrote: Mon May 17, 2021 8:16 pm
JMC-STL wrote: Mon May 17, 2021 7:18 pmIt's a cryin' shame that the pandemic is such an inconvenience for some hockey fans.
Don’t say “some”...call us out by name! Cancel culture us for having a different opinion!!!
You people!!!

JMC-STL wrote: Mon May 17, 2021 8:16 pm
You people!!!

barnburner wrote: Mon May 17, 2021 7:41 am
BlueinNy wrote: Sun May 16, 2021 4:57 pm
Dread_Pirate_Westley wrote: Sun May 16, 2021 3:14 pm I was actually a bit optimistic about the Blues chances against Colorado, but the news that he’s likely out is a gut punch.

I thought this team was vaccinated?
Its not a vaccine, a vaccine by definition protects you from a disease at no point will you ever hear anyone state that you won't contract the China virus if you get the jab.Its a population control, mark my words, nothing good will come from this. And just for shits and giggles how will anybody know if this experimental DNA altering poison works? The survival rate is 99.91% for anyone 50 and under, whats the number that these fuck sticks are looking for 99.93%? Smfh.
Hoping you are joking, because thats crazy
The FDA director won't take and isn't making anyone under him take it, NIH isn't mandating it for their people. An ingredient in the drug is SM-102, labeled as not for human or veterinary use, if that's not crazy I don't know what is.

BlueinNy wrote: Tue May 18, 2021 7:27 pm
barnburner wrote: Mon May 17, 2021 7:41 am
BlueinNy wrote: Sun May 16, 2021 4:57 pm

Its not a vaccine, a vaccine by definition protects you from a disease at no point will you ever hear anyone state that you won't contract the China virus if you get the jab.Its a population control, mark my words, nothing good will come from this. And just for shits and giggles how will anybody know if this experimental DNA altering poison works? The survival rate is 99.91% for anyone 50 and under, whats the number that these fuck sticks are looking for 99.93%? Smfh.
Hoping you are joking, because thats crazy
The FDA director won't take and isn't making anyone under him take it, NIH isn't mandating it for their people. An ingredient in the drug is SM-102, labeled as not for human or veterinary use, if that's not crazy I don't know what is.
When the conspiracy theory only gives you half truths and you don’t search for the real answer, this is what happens to your brain.

It’s Chloroform that the warning label is for, which is used as a solvent in that specific mixture with SM-102 in the thing you’re referencing. They aren’t putting chloroform in the Moderna vaccine.

Also, you watched an outdated and out of context video from the former FDA director and again didn’t bother to research the context and now have run with it as fact even though he said he would 100% be getting the vaccine all the way back in December.

Honestly, I hope this helps inform you or gets you to dig deeper. Thus concludes my commenting on this topic because honestly we’ll all be a bit more dumb if we continue and we don’t have a whole lot to spare
Just a Russian propaganda account

CaptSMRT wrote: Fri May 21, 2021 8:50 am
NHLTIM wrote: Wed May 19, 2021 12:45 pm Just let them play...Jesus Christ this shit is ridiculous
It is too late....Perron's DNA has been altered by the vaccine.
Then he needs to see the team CRISPR technician and get it altered back
Official "Bitch Ass" Fan and proud of it"

"Suck a dick Johansen"

"Official Sponsor of the Legend....Jeremy Roenick"

I think the league is probably operating under the same guidelines they were during the season, pre-vax, currently, and that probably doesn't make sense.

The vaccine (and this is any vaccine!) doesn't prevent a virus from entering your body--it prevents the virus from making you sick and prevents you from spreading it to others, to some varying degrees of success (ie, smallpox vaccine does this incredibly well, flu vaccine does decent, COVID vaccines seem to be somewhere inbetween).

So, if you got vaxxed and loosened how "safe" you were being (which normal people should because lets go back to normal life) there's a decent chance the virus infects you. However, if you're vaxxed the virus likely won't make you sick and you probably won't spread it to others. So for most people, you'll never know you got infected. For athletes who are getting tested everyday though, they get a positive test. And so now, even though a positive test means a totally different thing for a vaxxed person versus a non-vaxxed person earlier in the year, the league still has the standard of out for 10 days minimum. Which is wayyyyy to strict, considering vaccination rates.

Now, if the players in question didn't get vaxxed then all of this is moot, but yeah. We know Walman did and I imagine he's stuck in the above situation.

NHLTIM wrote: Fri May 21, 2021 9:22 am
CaptSMRT wrote: Fri May 21, 2021 8:50 am
NHLTIM wrote: Wed May 19, 2021 12:45 pm Just let them play...Jesus Christ this shit is ridiculous
It is too late....Perron's DNA has been altered by the vaccine.
Then he needs to see the team CRISPR technician and get it altered back
Wouldn't you know it....she is in China!!!

ratonmono wrote: Tue May 25, 2021 1:10 pm
Turk Sanderson wrote: Tue May 18, 2021 9:28 pm I got vaxxed to the max...it just makes me want to fuck more.
There's something to this. Since I got my second jab I've gotten laid twice! With two different women even! Had to be the 5G and the Jameson had nothing to do with it whatsoever.
You need to get this information on the news or something!!! This could be the thing that brings us to herd immunity!!