Re: Perron covid news

BillP. wrote: Sun May 16, 2021 3:22 pm I saw this too. But I think there’s still a chance it could be a false positive. If it isn’t, he’s out 5 games. It’s a big setback but we’ll have to overcome. It can be done.
Judging by some of the player and Berube's comments it seems like they are expecting him to be out, but fingers crossed.
Just a Russian propaganda account

Dread_Pirate_Westley wrote: Sun May 16, 2021 3:14 pm I was actually a bit optimistic about the Blues chances against Colorado, but the news that he’s likely out is a gut punch.

I thought this team was vaccinated?
Its not a vaccine, a vaccine by definition protects you from a disease at no point will you ever hear anyone state that you won't contract the China virus if you get the jab.Its a population control, mark my words, nothing good will come from this. And just for shits and giggles how will anybody know if this experimental DNA altering poison works? The survival rate is 99.91% for anyone 50 and under, whats the number that these fuck sticks are looking for 99.93%? Smfh.

BlueinNy wrote: Sun May 16, 2021 4:57 pm
Dread_Pirate_Westley wrote: Sun May 16, 2021 3:14 pm I was actually a bit optimistic about the Blues chances against Colorado, but the news that he’s likely out is a gut punch.

Its not a vaccine, a vaccine by definition protects you from a disease at no point will you ever hear anyone state that you won't contract the China virus if you get the jab.Its a population control, mark my words, nothing good will come from this. And just for shits and giggles how will anybody know if this experimental DNA altering poison works? The survival rate is 99.91% for anyone 50 and under, whats the number that these fuck sticks are looking for 99.93%? Smfh.
Man take this shit back to your facebook friends. Not at all the point of my post and not what this forum is for

Hoping you are joking, because thats crazy

barnburner wrote: Mon May 17, 2021 7:41 am

Hoping you are joking, because thats crazy
Actually outside of his population control comment... what he says ain’t all that crazy.
Official "Bitch Ass" Fan and proud of it"

"Suck a dick Johansen"

"Official Sponsor of the Legend....Jeremy Roenick"

So without Perron, ROR said he'd be with Schwartz/Schenn. This lineup is going to look rather different if that's the case. I wonder if Berube would keep the Hoffman/Thomas/Kyrou group together of they'd get jumbled up.
...but whatever, the Blues won the Cup!!!!!

yeah "vaccine" is not the correct word to use. it's more like an annual flu shot. people still get the flu, just don't get as sick. it's not like the chicken pox vaccine, where you will no longer get chicken pox. so no, not really a "vaccine" in terms of actual science, not that that matters in the current world.

shitty news for the team. that's two now in the last week, right? my point is - probably not the last. it wouldn't be out of the question to see a good percentage of the team end up testing positive and negating, yet again, this entire stupid shortened "season".

I thought I saw somewhere that 8 players chose not to get it, but they wouldn't say who. JT had an absolutely bizarre tweet a month or so ago that said "the team has been vaccinated, or at least offered it", which is not at all the same thing, haha.

BillP. wrote: Mon May 17, 2021 11:43 am Is it confirmed yet on Perron? Is he out for sure? MacK is hurting. Someone needs to give him a good hip check. Take him out! Fuck Colorado! Kick their ass and make them feel it!!!!!!
Honestly as important as Perron is and as annoying as he is to other teams in the playoffs, the biggest factor for the Blues to me is Parayko's health. For all the talk of ROR shutting down MacKinnon, a healthy Parayko is one of the few defensemen in the league that can neutralize him in 1 on 1 situations.

Dave's a mess wrote: Mon May 17, 2021 11:45 am

I thought I saw somewhere that 8 players chose not to get it, but they wouldn't say who. JT had an absolutely bizarre tweet a month or so ago that said "the team has been vaccinated, or at least offered it", which is not at all the same thing, haha.
Yeah, that’s what I’m hearing now too. That “most of the team” got the vaccine. Would be a shame if he opted out and it cost him his playoffs

Walman got the shot and still got covid. JFC..just suit up and play. These are athletes in their prime. How much longer is this gonna go on?

"Suck a dick Johansen"

I was looking at the DNA alteration as kind of a bonus. Roll the dice.

JMC-STL wrote: Mon May 17, 2021 7:18 pm It's a cryin' shame that the pandemic is such an inconvenience for some hockey fans.
Don’t say “some”...call us out by name! Cancel culture us for having a different opinion!!!

"Suck a dick Johansen"

NHLTIM wrote: Mon May 17, 2021 7:51 pm
JMC-STL wrote: Mon May 17, 2021 7:18 pm It's a cryin' shame that the pandemic is such an inconvenience for some hockey fans.
Don’t say “some”...call us out by name! Cancel culture us for having a different opinion!!!
And you chopped Mr Potato Heads dick off, you GOON!!!!