Re: 2021 Playoff Thread

BillP. wrote: Tue Jun 08, 2021 12:37 am
Dave's a mess wrote: Mon Jun 07, 2021 10:41 pm Habs complete sweep of Jets. Jets need an overhaul. Their D sucks and their forward group ain't what it used to be.
If the Jets are that bad, then what does that say about Edmonton?
They only have 2 good players and their goalie remembered he sucks.
...but whatever, the Blues won the Cup!!!!!

BillP. wrote: Tue Jun 08, 2021 9:04 am
BluesSK wrote: Tue Jun 08, 2021 1:15 am Maybe Montreal is good?
The Price is right? Can't believe an announcer never ran with that.............................................Crosby the shot aaaaannnnnnddddd the Price is right.......................gold Jerry gold :lol:

gold-jerry-gold-gif-5.gif
A hot goalie can take you all the way. Vegas and Colorado could wear each other down and give a well rested Montreal team a chance.

So do the Avs miss Kadri? Remember against the Bruins a couple years ago, the Leafs would of knocked out Boston had Kadri not gotten himself suspended for series. Think he played the 1st game and that was it. He cost them that series. Blues would of played someone else and not Bruins.

BluesSK wrote: Thu Jun 10, 2021 1:00 am
ratonmono wrote: Wed Jun 09, 2021 10:41 pm
SpacemanSpiff wrote: Wed Jun 09, 2021 9:56 pm I am not sure if anyone posted this, but Bruce Cassidy was fined 25K for his comments regarding the officiating after Game 5 against the Islanders.
Good, he's a whiny sack of cheese.
David, Sean, Bruce. All three Cassidy brothers were annoying.
Hahaha I see what you did there.

Turk Sanderson wrote: Thu Jun 10, 2021 8:47 am
ratonmono wrote: Wed Jun 09, 2021 8:37 pm
Dave's a mess wrote: Wed Jun 09, 2021 7:45 pm

No call, what a joke.
Should have been a call but Bruins fans crying about a long suspension are crazy.
The Bruins have a guy who does shit like that all day, every day.
They should call penalties on him when he hits guys in the head after the whistle away from the play too.

Dave's a mess wrote: Thu Jun 10, 2021 9:28 am
ratonmono wrote: Wed Jun 09, 2021 8:37 pm

Should have been a call but Bruins fans crying about a long suspension are crazy.
They should call penalties on him when he hits guys in the head after the whistle away from the play too.
For sure... that's what makes it rich, that they want to bitch about it happening to them.

Turk Sanderson wrote: Thu Jun 10, 2021 9:44 am

For sure... that's what makes it rich, that they want to bitch about it happening to them.
I don't think anyone on the Bruins did anything like that though. The Islanders had already gotten 2 penalties in the game and the refs didn't want to call three in a row on them. That's super duper stupid.

Dave's a mess wrote: Thu Jun 10, 2021 10:32 am
Turk Sanderson wrote: Thu Jun 10, 2021 9:44 am

I don't think anyone on the Bruins did anything like that though. The Islanders had already gotten 2 penalties in the game and the refs didn't want to call three in a row on them. That's super duper stupid.
Yes it is.

Vegas-Montreal
Islanders-Lightning

Two fun teams vs two boring teams. Since our favorite team (that is objectively boring) was knocked out early, I've just been rooting for the fun teams. I'm hoping for a Vegas-Tampa final for pure entertainment value. The Islanders have been more fun to watch than expected, but still, give me Tampa. I know a lot of people on here want Vegas to lose for reasons I absolutely understand, but I just like watching them play hockey. I'd rather they lose to Tampa in the final, but I rarely get what I want.