Re: Happy Klim Kostin Day - St Louis Blues vs Minnesota - 8:00 5/12

T.C. wrote: Wed May 12, 2021 4:54 pm
Dread_Pirate_Westley wrote: Wed May 12, 2021 2:36 pm To update the tweet, Walman test results did come back positive which despite how that sounds, is not good. I use to watch House so I have a lot of medical background.
the very confusing thing is he's been vaccinated. really curious to see this explanation.
Depending on which shot he got the vaccine is like 90-95 percent effective. And even those that wind up catching it that have had the vax do not get seriously ill. There's been about 9000 cases of breakthrough covid with fully vaccinated people out of over 100 million that have been fully vaccinated so the numbers are still very very good.

Dave's a mess wrote: Wed May 12, 2021 3:24 pm
Dread_Pirate_Westley wrote: Wed May 12, 2021 2:36 pm To update the tweet, Walman test results did come back positive which despite how that sounds, is not good. I use to watch House so I have a lot of medical background.
I used to watch Scrubs, so Walman's probably in for some crazy hijinx.
I watch Grey's Anatomy.... His dick's gonna fall off, and he will marry a lesbian hockey player.

Turk Sanderson wrote: Wed May 12, 2021 6:39 pm
Dave's a mess wrote: Wed May 12, 2021 3:24 pm
I used to watch Scrubs, so Walman's probably in for some crazy hijinx.
I watch Grey's Anatomy.... His dick's gonna fall off, and he will marry a lesbian hockey player.
Wow...sounds like I need to start watching Grey's Anatomy.
...but whatever, the Blues won the Cup!!!!!