GDT: St Louis Blues @ LA Kings - 9:00 5/10

Watch, don't watch who gives a shit. Originally, the Blues were scheduled to be done with the regular season by now but because of covid postponements that is not the case. However, it still should be but I guess Minnesota is still playing for positioning. No idea why this game tonight is being played other than money.

And if this post doesn't fire you up to watch some hockey, check your pulse.
Just a Russian propaganda account

Re: GDT: St Louis Blues @ LA Kings - 9:00 5/10

Rivermanfan wrote: Mon May 10, 2021 10:49 am
BlueinNy wrote: Mon May 10, 2021 10:45 am Quite the salesman, I'm interested to see if Kostin gets sip off coffee before the big dance.
I read that he will be clear in time for the last game of the season. I would expect him to get the start in what will be a meaningless game, just to see what he can do.
Man I hope he plays great and I hope Berube says Fuck it and just plays the kid in the playoffs. Blues need a spark.

BillP. wrote: Mon May 10, 2021 11:06 am I'll be watching. Really don't want the Blues to sleep skate these last 3 games either. Not sure if clinching so early was a good thing. We'll see.
I was hoping they've have to be battling til the final whistle of the final game, personally. Blues showed two seasons ago that works best for them and showed last season that can't just flip a switch.
Just a Russian propaganda account

BillP. wrote: Mon May 10, 2021 10:41 pm
Dave's a mess wrote: Mon May 10, 2021 10:45 am This game has a better chance of being a no hitter than 1968 Bob Gibson vs. a bunch of little leaguers.
End of 2, no hitter still intact. What’s the record for shootout rounds? Maybe we can break that tonight too :)
I meant that no one is going to literally hit each other because they have nothing to play for, haha.
...but whatever, the Blues won the Cup!!!!!