Re: GDT: Blues at Vegas - 9:00 5/8

Not a good game for The Blues not really playing until the last seconds of The 2nd. They played well in The 3rd, and had lots of great scoring chances, but they couldn't finish. I hope they get rested enough, hurt players come back, and they can get back to playing their game in The Playoffs' 1st series.

Robb_K wrote: Sat May 08, 2021 11:55 pm Not a good game for The Blues not really playing until the last seconds of The 2nd. They played well in The 3rd, and had lots of great scoring chances, but they couldn't finish. I hope they get rested enough, hurt players come back, and they can get back to playing their game in The Playoffs' 1st series.
Hope Barbs didn't tear his knee up... that didn't look good.

Turk Sanderson wrote: Sat May 08, 2021 11:59 pm
Robb_K wrote: Sat May 08, 2021 11:55 pm Not a good game for The Blues not really playing until the last seconds of The 2nd. They played well in The 3rd, and had lots of great scoring chances, but they couldn't finish. I hope they get rested enough, hurt players come back, and they can get back to playing their game in The Playoffs' 1st series.
Hope Barbs didn't tear his knee up... that didn't look good.
We'll need him a lot in the first series. He makes The 4th Line go. We need them forechecking hard, making the opponents pay, tired, and need them to score the occasional goal, when they get much better matchups than our top 2 scoring lines. A goal from them may just make the difference in a game or 2.