GDT: St Louis Blues vs Anaheim - 7:00 5/3

#1
Morning Skate updates: Tarasenko and Dunn both on the ice, doesn't mean either will play. Krug the only member not out there.

Schenn-O'Reilly-Perron
Schwartz-Bozak-Blais/Tarasenko
Hoffman-Thomas-Kyrou
Clifford-Barbashev-Sanford
*MacEachern, de la Rose

Scandella-Faulk
Walman-Parayko
Mikkola-Bortuzzo
*Dunn-Santini

Binnington
Husso
Just a Jake Neighbours fan account

Re: GDT: St Louis Blues vs Anaheim - 7:00 5/3

#7
Dave's a mess wrote:
Mon May 03, 2021 11:15 am
Dread_Pirate_Westley wrote:
Mon May 03, 2021 10:38 am
Also, I believe the team will be wearing everyone's favorite jersey tonight so get your hot takes and sausage ready!
I have no idea why they would do this after a super successful streak of play. Those abominations nearly derailed the season a few months ago!
Why don't they just have Sarah Palin drop the first puck, and roll out the Legace red carped for Binner?

Re: GDT: St Louis Blues vs Anaheim - 7:00 5/3

#9
Turk Sanderson wrote:
Mon May 03, 2021 12:42 pm
Dave's a mess wrote:
Mon May 03, 2021 11:15 am
Dread_Pirate_Westley wrote:
Mon May 03, 2021 10:38 am
Also, I believe the team will be wearing everyone's favorite jersey tonight so get your hot takes and sausage ready!
I have no idea why they would do this after a super successful streak of play. Those abominations nearly derailed the season a few months ago!
Why don't they just have Sarah Palin drop the first puck, and roll out the Legace red carped for Binner?
You know what's funny, when DPW first mentioned they were wearing those things tonight, I was annoyed, but it wasn't until just now that I remembered they're the REVERSE retros that are all red. I'd been pissed all day about wearing the original, slightly less offensive clown jerseys. I hate how legitimately annoyed this is making me. Anybody know how to change a 2 year old TV to black and white for a couple hours?
...but whatever, the Blues won the Cup!!!!!

Re: GDT: St Louis Blues vs Anaheim - 7:00 5/3

#10
Dave's a mess wrote:
Mon May 03, 2021 2:20 pm
... Anybody know how to change a 2 year old TV to black and white for a couple hours?
First check your control menus for a Gray Scale option. If you can't find that, wiggle & tug a bit on your input cables; one of those might disable the color input without blanking the video feed completely. *OR* just listen to the game on the radio feed. Good luck.

Re: GDT: St Louis Blues vs Anaheim - 7:00 5/3

#11
Dave's a mess wrote:
Mon May 03, 2021 2:20 pm
Turk Sanderson wrote:
Mon May 03, 2021 12:42 pm
Dave's a mess wrote:
Mon May 03, 2021 11:15 am


I have no idea why they would do this after a super successful streak of play. Those abominations nearly derailed the season a few months ago!
Why don't they just have Sarah Palin drop the first puck, and roll out the Legace red carped for Binner?
You know what's funny, when DPW first mentioned they were wearing those things tonight, I was annoyed, but it wasn't until just now that I remembered they're the REVERSE retros that are all red. I'd been pissed all day about wearing the original, slightly less offensive clown jerseys. I hate how legitimately annoyed this is making me. Anybody know how to change a 2 year old TV to black and white for a couple hours?
Go into the video settings on your TV and change it to grey scale. Consult your user manual. Method varies by manufacturer. 8-)

Damn. JMC beat me to it. Should have read one more post before making mine. :?

Re: GDT: St Louis Blues vs Anaheim - 7:00 5/3

#13
Aesa wrote:
Mon May 03, 2021 3:57 pm
... Damn. JMC beat me to it. Should have read one more post before making mine. :?
I was simply guessing that "gray scale" would be an option; I'm an old cable jiggler myself. Up until 3 years ago, TV reception at my house was a combination of a 20+ year-old pair of rabbit ears & training Mrs. JMC in the art of tuning the varying OTA signals with lifted arms & legs. Sort of a Y-M-C-A & Radio City Rockettes mash-up in the privacy of our family room. :roll:

Re: GDT: St Louis Blues vs Anaheim - 7:00 5/3

#14
JMC-STL wrote:
Mon May 03, 2021 5:06 pm
Aesa wrote:
Mon May 03, 2021 3:57 pm
... Damn. JMC beat me to it. Should have read one more post before making mine. :?
I was simply guessing that "gray scale" would be an option; I'm an old cable jiggler myself. Up until 3 years ago, TV reception at my house was a combination of a 20+ year-old pair of rabbit ears & training Mrs. JMC in the art of tuning the varying OTA signals with lifted arms & legs. Sort of a Y-M-C-A & Radio City Rockettes mash-up in the privacy of our family room. :roll:
Old cable jiggler is quite the euphemism.

Re: GDT: St Louis Blues vs Anaheim - 7:00 5/3

#15
JMC-STL wrote:
Mon May 03, 2021 5:06 pm
Aesa wrote:
Mon May 03, 2021 3:57 pm
... Damn. JMC beat me to it. Should have read one more post before making mine. :?
I was simply guessing that "gray scale" would be an option; I'm an old cable jiggler myself. Up until 3 years ago, TV reception at my house was a combination of a 20+ year-old pair of rabbit ears & training Mrs. JMC in the art of tuning the varying OTA signals with lifted arms & legs. Sort of a Y-M-C-A & Radio City Rockettes mash-up in the privacy of our family room. :roll:
That sounds pretty sexy.... kinda pre-porn-porn.

Re: GDT: St Louis Blues vs Anaheim - 7:00 5/3

#21
The Blues are not giving anywhere near their best effort. Against this very weak team, they feel as if they can just go through the motions. But, just needing a few wins to clinch the playoffs, they should try to get those wins in the easiest way possible, by bearing down early against weak teams and putting them away.
cron