Re: GDT: Minnesota Wild vs Your St Louis Blues - 7:00 4/29

BluesSK wrote: Thu Apr 29, 2021 11:17 am Wonder if Binnington will get the start.

He better
Minnesota is running Talbot back out there tonight. I'm torn, on the one hand I obviously want Binnington out there, but there are not a lot of days off down the stretch. I don't have a lot of faith in Husso, but this might be the last reasonable chance to get him in unless they clinch with a few games left.
...but whatever, the Blues won the Cup!!!!!

Dave's a mess wrote: Thu Apr 29, 2021 11:27 am
BluesSK wrote: Thu Apr 29, 2021 11:17 am Wonder if Binnington will get the start.

He better
Minnesota is running Talbot back out there tonight. I'm torn, on the one hand I obviously want Binnington out there, but there are not a lot of days off down the stretch. I don't have a lot of faith in Husso, but this might be the last reasonable chance to get him in unless they clinch with a few games left.
No days off! If he dies, he dies.
Just a Russian propaganda account

Dread_Pirate_Westley wrote: Thu Apr 29, 2021 11:52 am
BluesSK wrote: Thu Apr 29, 2021 11:17 amWonder if Binnington will get the start.

He better

He better
If he does die on the ice, does that mean Binnington's illigegitimate son is going to reignite the Blues franchise in like...25 years?
...but whatever, the Blues won the Cup!!!!!

Dave's a mess wrote: Thu Apr 29, 2021 2:47 pm

If he does die on the ice, does that mean Binnington's illigegitimate son is going to reignite the Blues franchise in like...25 years?
I believe it means Freddie Braithwaite gets called up
Just a Russian propaganda account

Dread_Pirate_Westley wrote: Thu Apr 29, 2021 3:15 pm
Dave's a mess wrote: Thu Apr 29, 2021 2:47 pm

I believe it means Freddie Braithwaite gets called up
Don't the Blues have an accountant they can put in like the Hawks did? It would all add up you know :)