It just doesn't matter

If the Blues make the playoffs or if they don't. If they make the playoffs...the law of averages says they will lose. If they don't make the playoffs, it's still a shortened pandemic season...so who really gives a shit. This team is capable of anything in the playoffs...they could win a round...they could skate over their dicks...and that is the sweet spot for success. If you have ever read Zen and the Art of Motorcycle Maintenance you understand the definition of quality and how life is about the journey and not the summit.

Re: It just doesn't matter

Blues 4 games in hand on AZ and only 1 point out. They gotta make playoffs, right?

And yes, it does matter. Injuries happen, players get hot, goalies can get hot, momentum can carry. Make playoffs and see where it goes. You never know. Shit can change like night and day.

I’ll be honest...haven’t watched any hockey in over a month. 100% completely burned out.
I check results via the score app on my phone just to see what’s going on but sitting down to watch actual games...not interested at all right now.
Official "Bitch Ass" Fan and proud of it"

"Suck a dick Johansen"

"Official Sponsor of the Legend....Jeremy Roenick"

NHLTIM wrote: Thu Apr 22, 2021 8:36 am I’ll be honest...haven’t watched any hockey in over a month. 100% completely burned out.
I check results via the score app on my phone just to see what’s going on but sitting down to watch actual games...not interested at all right now.
I hear you man. I still tune in, but it's often just in the background. Up until we won the Cup, if you got between me and the TV during a Blues game, there was going to be trouble. Just have had a hard time working up the same passion since. Seems like the players are going through the same malaise. Hopefully a fresh, non-COVID start will help, but I'm not totally confident we will see that in the fall.