Re: GDT: Blues vs Minnesota game likely postponed

Aesa wrote: Tue Apr 13, 2021 10:55 am
Dave's a mess wrote: Mon Apr 12, 2021 4:48 pm
Aesa wrote: Mon Apr 12, 2021 4:32 pm
Just expressed an opinion and provided a factual answer to a question. I am done now..
I'm not here to call anyone right or wrong, but a similar conversation led to some issues here about a year ago.
I am new here and am unaware of any past issues. It was not my intent to start anything. My apologies if it read that way.
You're good man! No need to apologize whatsoever. These are wild times. I was part of the conversation a year ago and didn't help any, haha. I don't recall what exactly the topic even was, but it started hockey adjacent like this one and then veered off course until TC (rightfully) rapped us all on the knuckles. There are enough bad hockey takes on here (many from me) that we can argue with each other about. ;)
...but whatever, the Blues won the Cup!!!!!

Dave's a mess wrote: Tue Apr 13, 2021 12:06 pm
Dave's a mess wrote: Mon Apr 12, 2021 4:48 pm

I'm not here to call anyone right or wrong, but a similar conversation led to some issues here about a year ago.
I am new here and am unaware of any past issues. It was not my intent to start anything. My apologies if it read that way.
You're good man! No need to apologize whatsoever. These are wild times. I was part of the conversation a year ago and didn't help any, haha. I don't recall what exactly the topic even was, but it started hockey adjacent like this one and then veered off course until TC (rightfully) rapped us all on the knuckles. There are enough bad hockey takes on here (many from me) that we can argue with each other about. ;)
Yeah, it got bad. Turk killed a guy with a trident.
Just a Russian propaganda account

Dread_Pirate_Westley wrote: Tue Apr 13, 2021 3:33 pm
Got a link to the crime scene photos? :lol:

Aesa wrote: Tue Apr 13, 2021 3:44 pm

It happened after someone said Turk's ribs looked overcooked.
...but whatever, the Blues won the Cup!!!!!

Aesa wrote: Tue Apr 13, 2021 3:44 pm

There will be no photos. No face, no case.
Just a Russian propaganda account