Re: SATURDAY GDT BLUES VS GREENS

What a comeback!!! Great win!! Now, I don't think The Blues will risk tossing away this new chemistry. I don't think ANYONE will be traded off. The Blues need Hoffman's shooting, and Schwartz's hustle and puck stealing. The only thing they really need is a more consistent back-up goalie; but they're not going to be handed one. So, I think they'll stand pat, and let the chemistry continue to solidify.

BluesSK wrote: Sun Apr 11, 2021 12:20 am I think they are lucky to have won tonight's game. I have no idea why Berube keeps playing Husso as much as he has. They need to get on Binnington's back and ride him to the playoffs.
I agree, he dodged a bullet. I mean, Husso has to step in here sometime, but I’d like the Blues to get on a roll first and get about 4 in a row to get the momentum going. Fortunately Hoffman delivered tonight and Husso held up.

Vitale was saying with 5 more games against Wild, we could catch them. I don’t want them. Give me 4th place and the Avs in 1st rd.

Even on NHL Fantasy podcast last week before the Avs series last weekend, they said if the Blues get in, they’ll win the 1st rd. no matter who they play.

BillP. wrote: Sun Apr 11, 2021 12:56 am Vitale was saying with 5 more games against Wild, we could catch them. I don’t want them. Give me 4th place and the Avs in 1st rd.

Even on NHL Fantasy podcast last week before the Avs series last weekend, they said if the Blues get in, they’ll win the 1st rd. no matter who they play.
Why not, eh?

CaptSMRT wrote: Sun Apr 11, 2021 7:40 am
BluesSK wrote: Sun Apr 11, 2021 12:17 am
CaptSMRT wrote: Sat Apr 10, 2021 9:47 pm

It looked like one of his practice videos
They mentioned that on the radio broadcast.
Kerber is a douchebag, so I take it back.
:lol:

On the slow mo replay he's casually skating away as the red light flashes like a movie star walking away from an explosion in the background. Just needed some shades to throw on.
...but whatever, the Blues won the Cup!!!!!

BillP. wrote: Sat Apr 10, 2021 9:31 pm That’s for all the Hoffman haters
He's not gonna stay around and cherry pick.... he has to stay engaged and work hard like everybody else. His board-play has been pretty half-assed at best. I don't think anyone hates him, but he needs to buy in like the rest of the boys. He's making 4 million a year, but he doesn't always earn it.