Re: SATURDAY GDT BLUES VS GREENS

Turk Sanderson wrote: Sun Apr 11, 2021 11:35 am
BillP. wrote: Sat Apr 10, 2021 9:31 pm That’s for all the Hoffman haters
He's not gonna stay around and cherry pick.... he has to stay engaged and work hard like everybody else. His board-play has been pretty half-assed at best. I don't think anyone hates him, but he needs to buy in like the rest of the boys. He's making 4 million a year, but he doesn't always earn it.
I still think they trade him tomorrow.
...but whatever, the Blues won the Cup!!!!!

Dave's a mess wrote: Sun Apr 11, 2021 2:48 pm
He's not gonna stay around and cherry pick.... he has to stay engaged and work hard like everybody else. His board-play has been pretty half-assed at best. I don't think anyone hates him, but he needs to buy in like the rest of the boys. He's making 4 million a year, but he doesn't always earn it.
If not sooner.

Dave's a mess wrote: Sun Apr 11, 2021 2:48 pm
3 game winning streak? Binner with 50 saves in last outing. Recent Champs. Team dialing it up. Currently 4th.............I don’t see it now. Last week, yes, but not now IMO. Especially with Thomas out. If he wants to trade Hoffman for another NHL player, then possibly. But I don’t see a trade for futures now. We’ll see.