Re: Blues/Avs GDT Apr. 7th Game # 39

Random thoughts:
-I wonder if Army/Berube sent a "play well or you're outta here" message last night. Alternatively, the message might have been "play well or we put Hoffman back in the lineup".
-Good for Walman. He's had a bumpy road the last few years, but he's stuck with it and is playing pretty well and is earning his ice time. Nice to see that hard work rewarded.
-Has anyone mentioned that we played Vegas not the Avs last night? :lol:
...but whatever, the Blues won the Cup!!!!!

Dave's a mess wrote: Thu Apr 08, 2021 9:10 am Random thoughts:
-I wonder if Army/Berube sent a "play well or you're outta here" message last night. Alternatively, the message might have been "play well or we put Hoffman back in the lineup".
-Good for Walman. He's had a bumpy road the last few years, but he's stuck with it and is playing pretty well and is earning his ice time. Nice to see that hard work rewarded.
It's like when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbor.

BluesSK wrote: Thu Apr 08, 2021 9:15 am
Would YOU correct your grandpa?

If RobbK says we played the Avs, then we played the Avs gosh darn it all!
"Do Only Good Everyday"

bradleygt89 wrote: Thu Apr 08, 2021 4:03 pm

Colorado, Nevada, they both have 6 letters. :?:

I corrected my Grandpa once...ONCE!
...but whatever, the Blues won the Cup!!!!!

My favorite moment of the game was early in the 3rd Dunn ended up in a bit of a scrum with Reeves in the corner. Petro comes in and wraps up Dunn to "keep him from getting at Reeves", I guess. He's actually trying to look out for his old teammate, keeping him from getting his ass kicked! You can even see them laughing about it after they break it up. Something tells me he wouldn't do the same thing for Krug😁

Exactly. He was on a roll.