PWHPA Coming to Town

Even if the Blues continue to struggle, there will be some world class hockey in St. Louis next month:

I've heard good things about the NYC/Chicago games they've played so far. Hope some of you get the chance to attend.
...but whatever, the Blues won the Cup!!!!!

Re: PWHPA Coming to Town

Kudos to the Centene Ice folks for landing another marquee event. It will bring very talented hockey players to St. Louis, for exhibitions in a very fan-friendly venue. But even though I'm a vocal supporter of the growth of women's hockey, it should be recognized that the "Dream Gap Tour Showcase" is at its foundation a traveling labor rally. Enjoy it accordingly - and socially distanced.

JMC-STL wrote: Thu Mar 18, 2021 10:43 pm Kudos to the Centene Ice folks for landing another marquee event. It will bring very talented hockey players to St. Louis, for exhibitions in a very fan-friendly venue. But even though I'm a vocal supporter of the growth of women's hockey, it should be recognized that the "Dream Gap Tour Showcase" is at its foundation a traveling labor rally. Enjoy it accordingly - and socially distanced.
I will definitely be socially distanced from it
Official "Bitch Ass" Fan and proud of it"

"Suck a dick Johansen"

"Official Sponsor of the Legend....Jeremy Roenick"

NHLTIM wrote: Fri Mar 19, 2021 10:40 am
JMC-STL wrote: Thu Mar 18, 2021 10:43 pm Kudos to the Centene Ice folks for landing another marquee event. It will bring very talented hockey players to St. Louis, for exhibitions in a very fan-friendly venue. But even though I'm a vocal supporter of the growth of women's hockey, it should be recognized that the "Dream Gap Tour Showcase" is at its foundation a traveling labor rally. Enjoy it accordingly - and socially distanced.
I will definitely be socially distanced from it
Chuckle
"suck a dick Stan Lee"

That is an even better reason to go. Work will set you free!!!

No worries - it's just GOD punishing the PWHPA for sinning against His NWHL Chosen Ones ...
POSTPONED: 2021 Secret Dream Gap Tour Showcase

Date Apr. 11, 2021
Start Time TBA
Venue Centene Community Ice Center

Event Details

PWHPA Secret® Dream Gap Tour Showcase has been postponed

The Professional Women's Hockey Players Association (PWHPA) has announced that as a result of a COVID exposure to one of the teams, this weekend's Secret Dream Gap Tour Showcase between Team adidas and Team Women's Sports Foundation's will be postponed.

The decision was made by the PWHPA after recent tests warranted more caution.

Saturday's Women in Leadership virtual panel will go on as scheduled.

Tickets for both games will be valid for new dates. Ticket purchasers should look for communication from the St. Louis Blues for details.