Re: Postponed: St Louis Blues @ Vegas Knights - 8:00 Thurs 1/28 - TV:FSMW Radio:101.1

Aesa wrote: Thu Jan 28, 2021 7:33 pm
Matangama wrote: Thu Jan 28, 2021 7:29 pm
Aesa wrote: Thu Jan 28, 2021 6:57 pm

Thanks. Now I have to clean the Crown and 7up off my screen, monitor and desk. Magnificent!
Aesa, if you’re a Crown guy, try Peach Crown if you haven’t already. Sounds like a pussy drink, but damn it’s good!
I have, but not for me. The only peaches I like are my wife's and and the ones I pick off the tree. :) I prefer the Apple or Vanilla for the flavored versions. Mostly I am a straight Crown on the rocks guy, but will drink with 7up on occasion.
Well, my wife won’t let me touch her peaches, so I’m limited to what comes in a bottle!

Re: Postponed: St Louis Blues @ Vegas Knights - 8:00 Thurs 1/28 - TV:FSMW Radio:101.1

Matangama wrote: Thu Jan 28, 2021 7:40 pm
Aesa wrote: Thu Jan 28, 2021 7:33 pm
Matangama wrote: Thu Jan 28, 2021 7:29 pm

Aesa, if you’re a Crown guy, try Peach Crown if you haven’t already. Sounds like a pussy drink, but damn it’s good!
I have, but not for me. The only peaches I like are my wife's and and the ones I pick off the tree. :) I prefer the Apple or Vanilla for the flavored versions. Mostly I am a straight Crown on the rocks guy, but will drink with 7up on occasion.
Well, my wife won’t let me touch her peaches, so I’m limited to what comes in a bottle!
LMFAO. You have my sympathy. 8-)