Re: GDT: St Louis Blues @ Vegas - 8:00 Tues 1/26 - TV:FSMW Radio:101.1

Free idea for Vegas: Instead of having your GM coach tonight, just go with no coach. I'm not even saying that because I want them to lose, I just think it would be awesome to see how a team operates with no coach. I bet they'd go pond hockey rolling lines for a while, but then what? I think it'd be cool as hell. Some garbage team like Chicago should do it if their coach gets Covid.
...but whatever, the Blues won the Cup!!!!!

Dave's a mess wrote: Tue Jan 26, 2021 6:36 pm Free idea for Vegas: Instead of having your GM coach tonight, just go with no coach. I'm not even saying that because I want them to lose, I just think it would be awesome to see how a team operates with no coach. I bet they'd go pond hockey rolling lines for a while, but then what? I think it'd be cool as hell. Some garbage team like Chicago should do it if their coach gets Covid.
Reg Dunlop did it!

CaptSMRT wrote: Tue Jan 26, 2021 6:45 pm The plot thickens

The fall of Vince Dunn has been SWIFT. But you can't convince anyone that he's a better option than Mikkola. Especially if Dunn isn't going to be on the PP.

I got to believe it'll just be for a draft pick, right? Blues probably don't want to take any salary back and don't really have an obvious player need except MAYBE a backup goalie
Just a Russian propaganda account

Matangama wrote: Tue Jan 26, 2021 7:14 pm Yeah, I think for a pick. Especially if they can get a 1st rounder, which you could then use at the deadline to add a key piece. Or you have two first rounders for once, which would be nice for a change.
Well this sounds like a deal is gonna happen pretty quick so I doubt they get a 1st right now. Maybe near the deadline when a playoff team might have a need, you could get a first rounder but it sounds like they aren't going to wait that long. Could very well be a trade they regret down the road.
Official "Bitch Ass" Fan and proud of it"

"Suck a dick Johansen"

"Official Sponsor of the Legend....Jeremy Roenick"

NHLTIM wrote: Tue Jan 26, 2021 7:21 pm
Matangama wrote: Tue Jan 26, 2021 7:14 pm Yeah, I think for a pick. Especially if they can get a 1st rounder, which you could then use at the deadline to add a key piece. Or you have two first rounders for once, which would be nice for a change.
Well this sounds like a deal is gonna happen pretty quick so I doubt they get a 1st right now. Maybe near the deadline when a playoff team might have a need, you could get a first rounder but it sounds like they aren't going to wait that long. Could very well be a trade they regret down the road.
If they can’t get a 1st, then I hope they don’t trade him. Dunn for a 2nd? Since most 2nd round picks never make it, you are basically giving Dunn away.

(For the record, I am aware that both Dunn and Kyrou were 2nd rounders, but they were high second rounders. Edit - I take that back.....Dunn went later in the 2nd round than I thought)