Re: GDT: St Louis Blues @ Vegas - 8:00 Tues 1/26 - TV:FSMW Radio:101.1

Turk Sanderson wrote: Tue Jan 26, 2021 11:31 pm
Dread_Pirate_Westley wrote: Tue Jan 26, 2021 10:57 pm
Robb_K wrote: Tue Jan 26, 2021 10:51 pmGreat stop by Binnington!!!! Blues get the 2 points!!!!
Robb where on your rotation is this forum? Are we the last to get your post? First? Middle?
We’re somewhere between Frondheim and Kalawao ... Robb has no bounds.
If Robb_K would simply pop in during each intermission & after the game to post a freakin' score, they would be welcome additions. You boneheads all failed GDT Content 101. It's like trying to follow a conversation in a freakin' barber shop on a Saturday morning. :?: :?: :?:

JMC-STL wrote: Wed Jan 27, 2021 5:50 am
Turk Sanderson wrote: Tue Jan 26, 2021 11:31 pm
Dread_Pirate_Westley wrote: Tue Jan 26, 2021 10:57 pm

Robb where on your rotation is this forum? Are we the last to get your post? First? Middle?
We’re somewhere between Frondheim and Kalawao ... Robb has no bounds.
If Robb_K would simply pop in during each intermission & after the game to post a freakin' score, they would be welcome additions. You boneheads all failed GDT Content 101. It's like trying to follow a conversation in a freakin' barber shop on a Saturday morning. :?: :?: :?:
I believe you're looking for the bitch & complain section

But I did post scores and every goal
Just a Russian propaganda account

Turk Sanderson wrote: Tue Jan 26, 2021 11:45 pm
Dread_Pirate_Westley wrote: Tue Jan 26, 2021 11:34 pm Chief is happy about the officiating tonight.

He should be pissed... watching other games around the league, they just haven't been called as tight as our games are.
It should be noted that 2 of the 4 3rd period penalties were black and white delay of game penalties, and the refs could've called a 3rd but missed it. I didn't have a big problem with the Scandella call given that it looked worse in real time than it did on replay. I prefer the Berube that doesn't bitch about the refs. The biggest myth in hockey is that the refs give a shit about who wins. Back in the day the refs certainly over officiated, but I really don't think they do anymore.

I look forward to being nuked by the forum for this take that I provided no evidence to backup :D
...but whatever, the Blues won the Cup!!!!!