Re: GDT: St Louis Blues @ Vegas - 8:00 Tues 1/26 - TV:FSMW Radio:101.1

Dave's a mess wrote: Tue Jan 26, 2021 12:15 pm
Dread_Pirate_Westley wrote: Tue Jan 26, 2021 12:04 pm I do not really care much about the results tonight, I just ask that at some point ROR sits on Petro.

Blues won't announce lineup changes until right before the puck drop.
But wait...doesn't that mean Vegas wins the Cup next year?
I only care about this season.
Just a Russian propaganda account

Dread_Pirate_Westley wrote: Tue Jan 26, 2021 12:37 pm
Dave's a mess wrote: Tue Jan 26, 2021 12:15 pm
Dread_Pirate_Westley wrote: Tue Jan 26, 2021 12:04 pm I do not really care much about the results tonight, I just ask that at some point ROR sits on Petro.

Blues won't announce lineup changes until right before the puck drop.
But wait...doesn't that mean Vegas wins the Cup next year?
I only care about this season.
I think if O'Reilly sits on Stone, by law he's the Selke winner this year.
...but whatever, the Blues won the Cup!!!!!

NHLTIM wrote: Tue Jan 26, 2021 2:20 pm
Dave's a mess wrote: Tue Jan 26, 2021 1:45 pm Hmm....
Perhaps some undeserved PP time will wake Sanford up and get him going. Always got to find away to light a fire under his ass.
I think Dunn is going to be watching tonight. Sanford's undeserved PP time will go well with his undeserved top line time. Hoffman hasn't looked great, but I'd think putting him back with ROR probably deserves a longer look.

Dave's a mess wrote: Tue Jan 26, 2021 2:43 pm
Dave's a mess wrote: Tue Jan 26, 2021 1:45 pm Hmm....
Perhaps some undeserved PP time will wake Sanford up and get him going. Always got to find away to light a fire under his ass.
I think Dunn is going to be watching tonight. Sanford's undeserved PP time will go well with his undeserved top line time. Hoffman hasn't looked great, but I'd think putting him back with ROR probably deserves a longer look.
Dunn probably should be watching tonight. Probably in the best interest of Dunn to just move on from him. Surely they aren’t benching Thomas for DLR. maybe Bozak is riding the pine tonight .
Official "Bitch Ass" Fan and proud of it"

"Suck a dick Johansen"

"Official Sponsor of the Legend....Jeremy Roenick"

NHLTIM wrote: Tue Jan 26, 2021 2:53 pm
Dave's a mess wrote: Tue Jan 26, 2021 2:43 pm

Dunn probably should be watching tonight. Probably in the best interest of Dunn to just move on from him. Surely they aren’t benching Thomas for DLR. maybe Bozak is riding the pine tonight .
This team has a lot of passengers, right now, but I don't think that Bozak is one of them.

MattyIce wrote: Tue Jan 26, 2021 3:34 pm Man Sanford is just the worst.
Someone explain to me how Sunny scores 2 goals in the opener while in a top six role and then gets shoved back to the fourth line. Meanwhile, Sanford has 0g 1a -1 with 7 shots in 6 games and gets moved to the second PP unit. That dude has got some dirt on someone. I'm convinced of it at this point.
The big reason that Sunny pops back down to the 4th line while Sanford never does? He's a natural RW. Sunny can play anywhere, but he's better off in the middle to me. He can play on the right side but he's not as dangerous. I used to hate Sanford, but now he's just benefitting from how the Blues forwards are mixing together. Since they rightfully don't want to break up the Schwartz-Schenn-Kyrou line, and Hoffman hasn't found his groove, Sanford is with ROR by default...again. He's a middle six winger, and currently finds himself in a middle six role. I'd imagine the lines will shuffle more until the team hits its stride.

T.C. wrote: Tue Jan 26, 2021 4:09 pm
CaptSMRT wrote: Tue Jan 26, 2021 3:19 pm Even Pronger got booed when he returned...and he was traded.

he's right. fans are too stupid to understand that he has triplets, probably going to have more kids, and chased money as well as the nice, wholesome child-rearing environment of las vegas.
Haha no kidding. It sounds so much better to say that it was a family decision than to say I chased a bit more money and i fucked around so long making my decision that the Blues signed the next best guy.
KA-KAW!