Re: GDT: St Louis Blues vs Kings - Sun 1/24 7:00 - TV:FSMW Radio:101.1

NHLTIM wrote: Sun Jan 24, 2021 12:21 pm
Dread_Pirate_Westley wrote: Sun Jan 24, 2021 11:47 am So far the Blues worse games have been the 2nd of the back to back. Lets change that

so what he meant to say is that Sanford is game time decision. :lol:
It's possible but I doubt it. Berube gave him a lot of PK time and had some positive words about his play.

“He’s a smart player defensively,” coach Craig Berube said. “We’ve noticed that for a while now and we’re using him more now in situations defensively and he’s a good offensive player too, he’s got good hands and the ability to score goals. We need him to be a good penalty killer for us, we lost penalty killers over the last year for us. He’s a guy that has to do the job for us.”
Just a Russian propaganda account

UMSLBlues12 wrote: Sun Jan 24, 2021 1:40 pm
Matangama wrote: Sun Jan 24, 2021 12:52 pm OT.....hey TC, trying to recruit a few new members after the latest Blues Talk shitshows. A guy that goes by Plager8 said he has tried to register a couple of times in the past, but he didn’t get an email. Should I tell him to try it again?
What happened over there now? Should I even ask? Haha
I'm pretty sure if we guessed it would take a total of 1 guess.
Just a Russian propaganda account

Matangama wrote: Sun Jan 24, 2021 12:52 pm OT.....hey TC, trying to recruit a few new members after the latest Blues Talk shitshows. A guy that goes by Plager8 said he has tried to register a couple of times in the past, but he didn’t get an email. Should I tell him to try it again?
yes i need to know this. if anyone is having a problem registering, message the FB or twitter account for help. had a guy do that today and got him activated. seems there is some kind of periodic issue with the activation not working. i'll make a post in the support forum.