Re: GDT: St Louis Blues vs LA Kings - 7:00 1/23 - TV: FSMW Radio: 101.1espn

Robb_K wrote: Sat Jan 23, 2021 9:47 pm It was a partly sloppy game, but The Blues came back with spirited play in The 3rd. I think they will surprise us this season, once they get their skating legs under them, and get used to playing together. Good to see Thomas come alive. I expect to be blown away by his and Kyrou's improvement this season. Binnington looks in mid-season form. Nice to see that.
I don’t know about Binner and mid season form but at least there’s hope.

BillP. wrote: Sun Jan 24, 2021 11:08 am
Dread_Pirate_Westley wrote: Sun Jan 24, 2021 8:54 am Easy two points. LA is just simply not a good team
Statistically, it’s not like the Blues are blowing them away........

8D75981E-F92F-4A3A-BDEF-90144D072F67.jpeg
Im confused by your stance. Are you implying the Blues are as bad as LA? Or that the Kings are as good as St Louis?
Just a Russian propaganda account

Dread_Pirate_Westley wrote: Sun Jan 24, 2021 11:57 am
Dread_Pirate_Westley wrote: Sun Jan 24, 2021 8:54 am Easy two points. LA is just simply not a good team

Im confused by your stance. Are you implying the Blues are as bad as LA? Or that the Kings are as good as St Louis?
Just saying the Kings aren’t that bad. I thought they played pretty good. Panger thought so too. Just sayin the 2 points weren’t and aren’t as much of a lock as you claim to be. Ducks should of beaten Avs the other night. Most of these so called shitty teams aren’t that bad. I’m going to guess the Hawks are truly, THE shitty team of this league right now.

BillP. wrote: Sun Jan 24, 2021 12:44 pm

Just saying the Kings aren’t that bad. I thought they played pretty good. Panger thought so too. Just sayin the 2 points weren’t and aren’t as much of a lock as you claim to be. Ducks should of beaten Avs the other night. Most of these so called shitty teams aren’t that bad. I’m going to guess the Hawks are truly, THE shitty team of this league right now.
Two quick things. 1. The Kings suck and will not be a playoff team while the Blues are a cup contender. 2. Dont take everything I say so literal. I was putting out confidence and shit talk when saying the Kings were a free two points. You don't have to instinctively disagree with everything I say :lol: We're all friends here
Just a Russian propaganda account

Dread_Pirate_Westley wrote: Sun Jan 24, 2021 1:41 pm
BillP. wrote: Sun Jan 24, 2021 12:44 pm

Two quick things. 1. The Kings suck and will not be a playoff team while the Blues are a cup contender. 2. Dont take everything I say so literal. I was putting out confidence and shit talk when saying the Kings were a free two points. You don't have to instinctively disagree with everything I say :lol: We're all friends here