Re: 2021 St. Louis Blues Thread

T.C. wrote: Fri Jan 15, 2021 5:57 am you mean the hit we didn't get to see because they decided not to show the beginning of the blues game? can't comment, haven't seen it.
FYI I was in the same position, but remembered I had downloaded the NBCSports App a couple years ago for a similar situation. I'd recommend doing so since this surely won't be the last time.
...but whatever, the Blues won the Cup!!!!!

BluesSK wrote: Tue Jan 26, 2021 12:47 pm
Dave's a mess wrote: Tue Jan 26, 2021 12:19 pm
BluesSK wrote: Tue Jan 26, 2021 12:05 pm

They deleted the tweet. Not sure what is up. The PK could sure use him.

There you go.
Yep. Good for Perunovich. I wonder what other moves they made to accommodate him or was there an open slot on taxi squad?
He’s taking DLR’s spot on the Taxi squad. If the Blues PP doesn’t get going soon, Scotty might see some time .
Official "Bitch Ass" Fan and proud of it"

"Suck a dick Johansen"

"Official Sponsor of the Legend....Jeremy Roenick"

NHLTIM wrote: Tue Jan 26, 2021 2:26 pm
BluesSK wrote: Tue Jan 26, 2021 12:47 pm
Dave's a mess wrote: Tue Jan 26, 2021 12:19 pm

There you go.
Yep. Good for Perunovich. I wonder what other moves they made to accommodate him or was there an open slot on taxi squad?
He’s taking DLR’s spot on the Taxi squad. If the Blues PP doesn’t get going soon, Scotty might see some time .
Yeah. They moved Bortuzzo to IR to make the room for De la Rose. I should have phrased my question better.

From Elliotte Friedman's 31 Thoughts piece this week:
5. Vince Dunn was off the second power play in St. Louis’s morning skate Tuesday at Vegas. Coach Craig Berube would not reveal his lineup, but will that mean a healthy scratch?

Dunn has had a rough start, but his talent is respected. St. Louis had a lot of trade talks about him in the summer before signing him. They are believed to be looking for a first rounder.
The Jets have needed D forever, and at least at the moment, aren't in our division anymore. Just saying....

Dave's a mess wrote: Tue Jan 26, 2021 4:22 pm From Elliotte Friedman's 31 Thoughts piece this week:
5. Vince Dunn was off the second power play in St. Louis’s morning skate Tuesday at Vegas. Coach Craig Berube would not reveal his lineup, but will that mean a healthy scratch?

Dunn has had a rough start, but his talent is respected. St. Louis had a lot of trade talks about him in the summer before signing him. They are believed to be looking for a first rounder.
The Jets have needed D forever, and at least at the moment, aren't in our division anymore. Just saying....
Dunn getting traded is starting to seem inevitable. I like him, but I also want to see Mikkola in the lineup. If we get good value for Dunn, I can live with it (as if I have a say in the matter!)

Matangama wrote: Tue Jan 26, 2021 5:12 pm
Dave's a mess wrote: Tue Jan 26, 2021 4:22 pm From Elliotte Friedman's 31 Thoughts piece this week:

Dunn getting traded is starting to seem inevitable. I like him, but I also want to see Mikkola in the lineup. If we get good value for Dunn, I can live with it (as if I have a say in the matter!)
Yeah I would've been opposed to trading Dunn a couple years ago, but there are guys in the pipeline that can fill those minutes. I'd prefer he find his game again, but if not, there should be some suitors. Don't know about a first though.

Dread_Pirate_Westley wrote: Tue Jan 26, 2021 5:53 pm I doubt a team is going to trade a first for Vince Dunn until they find out if the league is going hold two draft years in one draft.
Trade deadline and a team needing a dman that can move the puck.....no reason we shouldn't get a first round pick in return. There is a lot of potential points there for anybody willing to make that trade.

"Suck a dick Johansen"

Dread_Pirate_Westley wrote: Tue Jan 26, 2021 5:53 pm I doubt a team is going to trade a first for Vince Dunn until they find out if the league is going hold two draft years in one draft.
I think they'd probably actually do two drafts one summer instead of 2 years worth of players in one draft. That'd be kind of awesome...I think. Could also be terrible, I'm not sure.

Dave's a mess wrote: Tue Jan 26, 2021 6:33 pm
I think they'd probably actually do two drafts one summer instead of 2 years worth of players in one draft. That'd be kind of awesome...I think. Could also be terrible, I'm not sure.
I think they would just push the 21 draft back a year and then probably do two drafts over a couple of different weekends in June of 22 or whatever month they draft. That would be my guess anyway. 22 draft class is an absolute stud fest. I'll throw out one name on my want list for the 22 draft right now.....Rutger Mcgroarty

"Suck a dick Johansen"

NHLTIM wrote: Tue Jan 26, 2021 6:47 pm
I think they would just push the 21 draft back a year and then probably do two drafts over a couple of different weekends in June of 22 or whatever month they draft. That would be my guess anyway. 22 draft class is an absolute stud fest. I'll throw out one name on my want list for the 22 draft right now.....Rutger Mcgroarty
That is not a real name
Just a Russian propaganda account

Dread_Pirate_Westley wrote: Tue Jan 26, 2021 6:54 pm
NHLTIM wrote: Tue Jan 26, 2021 6:47 pm

That is not a real name
https://www.usahockeyntdp.com/roster_players/41384880

"Suck a dick Johansen"

NHLTIM wrote: Tue Jan 26, 2021 6:26 pm
Trade deadline and a team needing a dman that can move the puck.....no reason we shouldn't get a first round pick in return. There is a lot of potential points there for anybody willing to make that trade.
Would there be a chance Wpg would trade Lowry for him?

Turk Sanderson wrote: Tue Jan 26, 2021 7:56 pm
Zero

"Suck a dick Johansen"

NHLTIM wrote: Tue Jan 26, 2021 8:17 pm
Turk Sanderson wrote: Tue Jan 26, 2021 7:56 pm

Zero
He's UFA after this season... think he'll stay?

Guys on skid road which means we've lost leverage.

Personally I can't see it.

I think right now it would be a 2nd rd pick plus whatever else Army can get at best.........If we traded him before the season started, then it's a different ball game.

BillP. wrote: Wed Jan 27, 2021 7:56 am
Guys on skid road which means we've lost leverage.

Personally I can't see it.

I think right now it would be a 2nd rd pick plus whatever else Army can get at best.........If we traded him before the season started, then it's a different ball game.
If you move him now...no you won’t get a first. If you hold out til the deadline...you might. I would guess right now you get a 2nd and a B level prospect and that’s a trade you lose. 100% chance Blues lose this trade anyway.
I’d love to see him moved to the Penguins and figure out a way to have Brandon Tanev coming back but you would need others players involved.

"Suck a dick Johansen"