Re: 2021 St. Louis Blues Thread

Toward the end of the 2nd and all of the 3rd last game, they moved Neal to the top line in place of Kostin and Kostin and Neighbours didn't see a shift in the 3rd to my knowledge. Interesting to see Kostin back on the top line in practice today. Bozak with the big jump up to ROR's spot. No need to break up that 3rd line, it's been the teams best the last 3 games.

Kostin-Schenn-Perron
Kyrou-Bozak-Buchnevich
Barbashev-Thomas-Tarasenko
Neighbours-Joshua-Neal/Clifford
Extra: Sundqvist (injured)

Scandella-Parayko
Krug-Faulk
Walman-Bortuzzo
Mikkola

Binnington
Husso
Just a Russian propaganda account

Dread_Pirate_Westley wrote: Wed Oct 27, 2021 11:06 am Toward the end of the 2nd and all of the 3rd last game, they moved Neal to the top line in place of Kostin and Kostin and Neighbours didn't see a shift in the 3rd to my knowledge. Interesting to see Kostin back on the top line in practice today. Bozak with the big jump up to ROR's spot. No need to break up that 3rd line, it's been the teams best the last 3 games.

Kostin-Schenn-Perron
Kyrou-Bozak-Buchnevich

Scandella-Parayko
Krug-Faulk
Walman-Bortuzzo
Mikkola

Binnington
Husso
I think your point about the 3rd line line really drove how this played out. I had wondered if Barbashev would get shuffled out due to his versatility, but I'm glad they're keeping that group together for now.
...but whatever, the Blues won the Cup!!!!!

Dread_Pirate_Westley wrote: Wed Oct 27, 2021 11:06 am Toward the end of the 2nd and all of the 3rd last game, they moved Neal to the top line in place of Kostin and Kostin and Neighbours didn't see a shift in the 3rd to my knowledge. Interesting to see Kostin back on the top line in practice today. Bozak with the big jump up to ROR's spot. No need to break up that 3rd line, it's been the teams best the last 3 games.

Kostin-Schenn-Perron
Kyrou-Bozak-Buchnevich

Scandella-Parayko
Krug-Faulk
Walman-Bortuzzo
Mikkola

Binnington
Husso
So is Schenn or Bozak on the top line?

BluesSK wrote: Wed Oct 27, 2021 11:23 am

Kostin-Schenn-Perron
Kyrou-Bozak-Buchnevich

Scandella-Parayko
Krug-Faulk
Walman-Bortuzzo
Mikkola

Binnington
Husso
So is Schenn or Bozak on the top line?
Thomas
Just a Russian propaganda account

Does anyone know how the whole "crowd sings the National Anthem" thing has been going on this home stand? I'm assuming they just play the organ and everyone is supposed to sing along. Is it working? What are the plans with the Canadian teams visit? Will the fans belt out a rendition of Oh Canada? Just wondering.

Thanks