Re: News and Games around the NHL

BluesSK wrote: Sat Nov 20, 2021 2:55 pm Well... It is a jersey.

This response gets it right.
This reminds me of all the fake football teams you see in the background during movies or TV shows. That or its like the template for create a team/player in NHL21. If you turn the jersey around I'm sure over the numbers it says "NAME".
...but whatever, the Blues won the Cup!!!!!

BluesSK wrote: Mon Nov 22, 2021 11:42 am
Dave's a mess wrote: Mon Nov 22, 2021 9:11 am
BluesSK wrote: Sat Nov 20, 2021 2:55 pm Well... It is a jersey.

This response gets it right.
This reminds me of all the fake football teams you see in the background during movies or TV shows. That or its like the template for create a team/player in NHL21. If you turn the jersey around I'm sure over the numbers it says "NAME".
Reminds me of...

images.jpg
Outstanding
...but whatever, the Blues won the Cup!!!!!

CaptSMRT wrote: Wed Nov 24, 2021 10:52 am Kronke settles for $790million...and who does that go to...lawyers and some slickster politicians. Kiss my ass!
I dont think there's any coincidence it was announced late a night right before a holiday. That money will disappear in "budgets" from the city quicker than the Rams did. Also, I'd say the City was the ones thats settled, that was much lower than the rumored billions that were in line to get.
Just a Russian propaganda account

Dread_Pirate_Westley wrote: Wed Nov 24, 2021 2:50 pm
CaptSMRT wrote: Wed Nov 24, 2021 10:52 amKronke settles for $790million...and who does that go to...lawyers and some slickster politicians. Kiss my ass!
I dont think there's any coincidence it was announced late a night right before a holiday. That money will disappear in "budgets" from the city quicker than the Rams did. Also, I'd say the City was the ones thats settled, that was much lower than the rumored billions that were in line to get.
Defund Kronke!

Dread_Pirate_Westley wrote: Wed Nov 24, 2021 2:50 pm
CaptSMRT wrote: Wed Nov 24, 2021 10:52 am Kronke settles for $790million...and who does that go to...lawyers and some slickster politicians. Kiss my ass!
When you figure in Stank's and the other owners' lawyers, St Louis dinged them for well over a billion..... that's a warm and comforting thought for me at Thanksgiving. Fuck Stank and the NFL.