Re: Fantasy Hockey?

You'll most likely get more points, pp points and shots with Spezza.
Toews will get more face offs (by about 130 to this point), short handed goals and in the past a better +/- than spezza.
Don't know what stats you need but I don't think you'll get hurt in that trade.

Oates2Hullie450 wrote:I wanted to get into a league this year, might I be able to join? I'd just need a quick rundown on how exactly it works.
I'm a complete moron who never did FH before and finished 3rd. The league auto-drafts and some guys make transactions throughout the season and some don't. Like if you have Erik Johnson and he blows a knee and is out for two months, you move him to IR and pick up an available FA. Biggest thing IMO is to make sure active roster players are playing the games. If PIT is playing tonight and you have Crosby on your bench, it's no bueno. Yahoo makes it easy to maneuver the roster. Hope that helps.

yes we auto-draft, but you can customize pre-draft player rankings. example: you really want ty rattie, so you can move him to the top of your list. if you pick first (which is randomly decided), you would get rattie instead of kane. etc.

PM sent.

T.C. wrote:yes we auto-draft, but you can customize pre-draft player rankings. example: you really want ty rattie, so you can move him to the top of your list. if you pick first (which is randomly decided), you would get rattie instead of kane. etc.

PM sent.
What in fresh hell is this wizardry? Also stay away from Rattie - he's mine!!!