Re: Fantasy Hockey?

T.C. wrote:ok. under "My Teams & Leagues", click "Join a League", "Custom League". ID is 31305.
All I see is a list of 1294 custom leagues available. Yahoo no longer allows you to type in the league ID/number like they used to.

Filters are available for League Type, Scoring Type, Draft Type, and Draft Date. If we can filter we can get to it, otherwise I'll give myself a major brain cramp trying to sort through list of 1294 leagues to find the right one.

blueslifer wrote:
T.C. wrote:ok. under "My Teams & Leagues", click "Join a League", "Custom League". ID is 31305.
All I see is a list of 1294 custom leagues available. Yahoo no longer allows you to type in the league ID/number like they used to.

Filters are available for League Type, Scoring Type, Draft Type, and Draft Date. If we can filter we can get to it, otherwise I'll give myself a major brain cramp trying to sort through list of 1294 leagues to find the right one.
Whew, so I'm not going crazy. :) Seriously, what the hell yahoo?

SickMittsRomKnee wrote:Hey Cindy Crosby - anytime you'd like to register a point this season that'd be great. Dbag.
I have Kessel and Kopitar. UGH!

Something you might find interesting. The day of Parayko's 2 goal game, I picked him up in my league on ESPN Fantasy. He was at 0.0% owned. I may have actually been the only one who got those 2 goals.

Today....24% ownership. ;)

LrdStnly wrote:
SickMittsRomKnee wrote:Hey Cindy Crosby - anytime you'd like to register a point this season that'd be great. Dbag.

Something you might find interesting. The day of Parayko's 2 goal game, I picked him up in my league on ESPN Fantasy. He was at 0.0% owned. I may have actually been the only one who got those 2 goals.

I did almost the exact same thing except it was a Yahoo league. Unfortunately his 2 goals didn't count in my scoring that week. I'm going to hold onto him for awhile though and see what he can do. It's the perfect opportunity for me to play him because he is filling in for TJ Brodie who is on IR.

blueslifer wrote:
LrdStnly wrote:

I did almost the exact same thing except it was a Yahoo league. Unfortunately his 2 goals didn't count in my scoring that week. I'm going to hold onto him for awhile though and see what he can do. It's the perfect opportunity for me to play him because he is filling in for TJ Brodie who is on IR.

We get 7 transactions (trades don't count against them) per week. I typically keep 1 or 2 players to make sure I have a few extra players playing each day. Now that Parayko has stepped into that spot, I dare not let him go. That's when someone else will grab him and he'll catch fire. 3 points in 6 games by a rookie D is not too shabby anyway.

I also nabbed Panarin from Free Agency at the beginning of the season. Lots of people jealous of that move too.

I joined a new league this year, my first experience with a keeper league. Good news bad news situation. Good news was I inherited the team with the first pick. Bad news was the team was atrocious. I was about to pick up Parayko about a week or so ago, but for whatever reason held off (I think I had a trade offer outstanding with whoever I was going to drop for him). Alas, he's gone now and I'm pissed at myself. DAMMIT!
...but whatever, the Blues won the Cup!!!!!