Re: Fantasy Hockey

T.C. wrote: Tue Sep 21, 2021 5:44 am When he posted that, i hadn’t sent it yet. I have now, and he’s in. Will take a look at the calendar and we’ll figure out a draft. Any days or times NOT work for anyone, other than Saturdays for Dread?
Wed-Thursday-Friday....not good for me...usually working those nights

it's randomized 30 min prior to draft.

i picked a date - Oct 5 at 7pm. That's one week from puck drop and a Tuesday. If for some reason that doesn't work for people, we can change it, but draft has to be complete prior to puck drop. Figured that week buffer allows for any drops/pickups/trades to tweak before season starts.

T.C. wrote: Tue Sep 21, 2021 11:55 am it's randomized 30 min prior to draft.

i picked a date - Oct 5 at 7pm. That's one week from puck drop and a Tuesday. If for some reason that doesn't work for people, we can change it, but draft has to be complete prior to puck drop. Figured that week buffer allows for any drops/pickups/trades to tweak before season starts.
That works for me

T.C. wrote: Tue Sep 21, 2021 11:55 am it's randomized 30 min prior to draft.

Works for me!!

Zegras was the only player I wanted but didn’t get. I had him queued up but somebody nabbed him a few pics before me late in the draft
Official "Bitch Ass" Fan and proud of it"

"Suck a dick Johansen"

"Official Sponsor of the Legend....Jeremy Roenick"

I think I got most of the players I wanted, a couple of them were nabbed though, like Weeger. My goalies and D are good, I think I have solid depth at forward and now will be rooting extra hard for Jake Neighbours to make the Blues. I picked 19th and went goalie/defense with my first two picks so we'll see how my offense does.
Just a Russian propaganda account

I was hoping one or two guys would last a few picks longer so I could take them, but I don't believe anyone was snagged out from under my feet the pick before me. We'll see if going goalie with the 4th overall pick and waiting until 37 overall to take a skater works out.

As always, my phone lines are open boys and girls.
...but whatever, the Blues won the Cup!!!!!

Dread_Pirate_Westley wrote: Wed Oct 06, 2021 10:38 am Please keep copy and pasting to the below list with your username - team name. This will make it a lot easier when people talk about team needs and trades.

DPW - Wont You Be My Neighbours
Currently Ziskeys Zealots but I feel a name change and new logo coming.

"Suck a dick Johansen"

BillP. wrote: Wed Oct 06, 2021 10:06 am Thought for sure Tim I stole Tanev from you right when you had the next pick and instead you took Reaves :)
He lasted a long time...thought about him for several picks but there were just certain guys that wanted .

"Suck a dick Johansen"

NHLTIM wrote: Wed Oct 06, 2021 11:03 am
Dread_Pirate_Westley wrote: Wed Oct 06, 2021 10:38 am Please keep copy and pasting to the below list with your username - team name. This will make it a lot easier when people talk about team needs and trades.

DPW - Wont You Be My Neighbours
Currently Ziskeys Zealots but I feel a name change and new logo coming.
Denny Pratt Tragedy
...but whatever, the Blues won the Cup!!!!!