Re: Fantasy Hockey

NHLTIM wrote: Thu Oct 14, 2021 3:06 pm The youth movement came up huge for the Northern Lights last night.
Yeah, I noticed your draft philosophy there. The reviews were out on that one 😎

Oh yeah, Tanev with 2 goals last night - ba da dum tss

I still say you would of took him instead of Reaves if he was still there 😂

BillP. wrote: Fri Oct 15, 2021 6:49 am
NHLTIM wrote: Thu Oct 14, 2021 3:06 pm The youth movement came up huge for the Northern Lights last night.
Yeah, I noticed your draft philosophy there. The reviews were out on that one 😎

Oh yeah, Tanev with 2 goals last night - ba da dum tss

I still say you would of took him instead of Reaves if he was still there 😂
Tanev is one of my favorite players in the league for sure...love what he brings to the table but also notice I didn’t draft Konecny or Scheifele either. I went with a different strategy this year. Will need breakout seasons from everyone to keep it in playoff contention. I’m going to lose a few of the young guys when they get sent back but Bo Byram was an absolute steal in the 15th round.
Official "Bitch Ass" Fan and proud of it"

"Suck a dick Johansen"

"Official Sponsor of the Legend....Jeremy Roenick"

BillP. wrote: Fri Oct 15, 2021 6:51 am I’m digging the starts and saves added to the goalie stats. Much better. Way to go
Games started is silly to me, but I understand the logic. Having it along with saves is overkill, but I didn't care enough to object beforehand.
...but whatever, the Blues won the Cup!!!!!

T.C. wrote: Fri Oct 15, 2021 1:45 pm i'm currently getting skunked 15-0. none of my goalies have made a start yet. so i'm not loving it.
A classic schedule loss. Good luck with the locker room pep talk before the Saturday games.

T.C. wrote: Fri Oct 15, 2021 1:45 pm i'm currently getting skunked 15-0. none of my goalies have made a start yet. so i'm not loving it.
Damn, the computer auto picked you 3 backup goalies? Though Swayman and Knight could end up being great picks. Need to be Quick to make a move - no pun intended 😇

The Northern Lights have signed free agent forward Ivan Barbashev. To make room for Barbashev the Lights have released center Hendrix Lapierre.

"Suck a dick Johansen"

NHLTIM wrote: Mon Oct 18, 2021 9:29 am The Northern Lights have signed free agent forward Ivan Barbashev. To make room for Barbashev the Lights have released center Hendrix Lapierre.
Man, Hendrix was flying high after that first career goal. Brutal business when NHLTIM is involved.

Dave's a mess wrote: Mon Oct 18, 2021 9:53 am
NHLTIM wrote: Mon Oct 18, 2021 9:29 am The Northern Lights have signed free agent forward Ivan Barbashev. To make room for Barbashev the Lights have released center Hendrix Lapierre.
Man, Hendrix was flying high after that first career goal. Brutal business when NHLTIM is involved.
I gave Reaver the axe today as well. I definitely don’t have the patience of Army.

"Suck a dick Johansen"

BillP. wrote: Mon Oct 18, 2021 12:40 pm Barbashev???..............feeling okay Tim :)

Reaves dropped? 13 hits in 3 games. This is what he's supposed to do!!!!!

Fantasy talk shows are buzzing over the early draft/moves made by Northern Lights.....................
Yeah...Reaves was hitting for sure. I’ll pick up a hitter here in the coming weeks. The Lights have something up their sleeve.

"Suck a dick Johansen"

BillP. wrote: Thu Oct 21, 2021 1:06 pm Thumbs up to Tim for picking up Kostin!
Boom on NHL radio just dropped the Bomb” on Cole Caufield for fantasy :lol:
They also dropped a bomb on Makar

"Suck a dick Johansen"

Boy, was I stupid to drop Jake Allen early in the year. What was I thinking? Finding a goalie is like trying to find a needle in a haystack. Not to mention you think you find one then he’s out for weeks. Jake Allen, Jake Allen, I miss my Jake Allen 😂