Fabbri a healthy scratch for the Wolves last night

Elimination game, and "berglund's replacement" is a healthy scratch. This comes after being a healthy scratch for Guelph in the playoffs a couple weeks ago. Anyone have any insight into this? Lingering effects of injury, or just plain not playing well/bad attitude? If it's the latter, it should be mildly concerning to the hordes of Bluestalk posters who are penciling him into a scoring line role next year. Probably wise to bear in mind that he's only 19.

Re: Fabbri a healthy scratch for the Wolves last night

Probably hasn't played well enough and I think they wanted Ferrario in just to change things up. Nothing to worry about as far as I'm concerned and i'd rather focus on the positives like Edmundson getting the OT winner and Binnington having a strong performance in an elimination game.
Official "Bitch Ass" Fan and proud of it"

"Suck a dick Johansen"

"Official Sponsor of the Legend....Jeremy Roenick"

Re: Fabbri a healthy scratch for the Wolves last night

bluebloodkc wrote:Or maybe the coach wanted bigger bodies for a deciding game. or a more experienced team on the ice. Plenty of possible reasons that don't mean anything negative about Fabbri. They have 33 guys on the playoff roster so the coach has lots of choices.
Holy crap....33? That's incredible. Well, I would also think there has to be a bit of a loyalty thing going on for the coach - play the guys that got you there this season. It's not like the Blues get to call all the shots with the Wolves. I'm hoping that could have been part of the reason.