Absence

not that anyone gives a shit, but i haven't been here since the last game as i just couldn't do it. i could not bring myself to discuss this team. i'm not abandoning the forum or anything, just needed a break. also, this forum will be undergoing some changes as i have time (upgrades, change in look/feel, etc.). will make an announcement when the time comes regarding downtime. you won't have to look at oshie/backes in the header every fucking visit like salt in the wound.

Re: Absence

T.C. wrote:not that anyone gives a shit, but i haven't been here since the last game as i just couldn't do it. i could not bring myself to discuss this team. i'm not abandoning the forum or anything, just needed a break. also, this forum will be undergoing some changes as i have time (upgrades, change in look/feel, etc.). will make an announcement when the time comes regarding downtime. you won't have to look at oshie/backes in the header every fucking visit like salt in the wound.
Something along the lines of Bob Plager and Chase and a few other guys who actually take pride in the Blue Note beating the living shit out of guys on our current roster would be cool.