Great quotes from Leo and Stewy

Leopold
“We have a tough Game 2. Do we want it? Yeah. But it’s going to be a tough challenge. I’ve been in their room. I know they’re going to make some changes, look at video and do some things. I know what the mentality is and what the preparation’s going to be. It’s going to be right up there. They’re very focused. We need to be able to match it if not be better. They’re going to respond. We just need to stay with our gameplan.”

I talked to Chris Stewart and Niederreiter about Steve Ott, who was doing his best to get under the Wild’s skin last night. That’s Steve Ott. Just YouTube Steve Ott and Josh Harding to refresh your memory of his act.
But Stewart, Niederreiter and Jason Zucker (Ott grabbed hold of his collarbone real obviously) all ignored him, which could have the opposite effect, they said. Ignore him, smile and he and the Blues get more frustrated. Stewart said though don’t think for a second he won’t take an opportunity to return the favor at some point in this series after getting drilled by Ott yesterday.

Complete article
http://www.startribune.com/sports/blogs/300358571.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Official "Bitch Ass" Fan and proud of it"

"Suck a dick Johansen"

"Official Sponsor of the Legend....Jeremy Roenick"

Re: Great quotes from Leo and Stewy

NHLTIM wrote:Leopold
“We have a tough Game 2. Do we want it? Yeah. But it’s going to be a tough challenge. I’ve been in their room. I know they’re going to make some changes, look at video and do some things. I know what the mentality is and what the preparation’s going to be. It’s going to be right up there. They’re very focused. We need to be able to match it if not be better. They’re going to respond. We just need to stay with our gameplan.”

I talked to Chris Stewart and Niederreiter about Steve Ott, who was doing his best to get under the Wild’s skin last night. That’s Steve Ott. Just YouTube Steve Ott and Josh Harding to refresh your memory of his act.
But Stewart, Niederreiter and Jason Zucker (Ott grabbed hold of his collarbone real obviously) all ignored him, which could have the opposite effect, they said. Ignore him, smile and he and the Blues get more frustrated. Stewart said though don’t think for a second he won’t take an opportunity to return the favor at some point in this series after getting drilled by Ott yesterday.

Complete article
http://www.startribune.com/sports/blogs/300358571.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Haha. Easier said than done fellas. Let's see how long they can "ignore" Reaves and Ott.

rudy4u51 wrote:

Complete article
Haha. Easier said than done fellas. Let's see how long they can "ignore" Reaves and Ott.
And if Reaves or Ott force themselves on the Wild and take a dumb penalty which team will that help?

JesusNEVERexisted wrote:
rudy4u51 wrote:

Complete article
And if Reaves or Ott force themselves on the Wild and take a dumb penalty which team will that help?
....The Wild?