heart

I'll be the first to admit I'm drunk. So we lost. Our hot goalie gave up a goal while posing for a photo op. for his statue. The team in front of him wasn't any better. But its one fucking game. Maybe they lose the series maybe not. A lot of you are thi.king they don't have the heart for it. You might be right. Such is life.

Seems to me some of you don't have the heart either. I am not willing to give up. I think they can amd will win this thing. I've been wrong before but what the hell I still have the heart to believe.

If I wanted to hang around with the assholes who can't do this I'd still be on the forum of the trolls. Have a good night and a better tomorrow.

Re: heart

I don't think it matters whether or not us fans have the "heart" to believe in the Blues. The real question is, do these players have the heart to believe I themselves, quit trying to analyze how to shoot the puck at their goalie and just play some fucking ice hockey.

They made the wild look like the kings and Blackhawks last night. Hopefully Hitchcock doesn't overreact and change goalies and the lines. I would like to see him tell the players to loosen up a bit and play their game. Also, bortouzo and maybe even Lindbohm should be put in the line up. They are no slower than Michalak and Bowmeester, the wild blew right past that pair all game.

I'm not sure the Blues lacked "heart" last night. They definitely lacked intensity and execution, and looked tentative - my worst fear for this team.

If they play like they are capable, they can win 4 straight. If they putz around like they did last night on Saturday, well, they will head north down 2-0 and be staring at the very real possibility of losing the series 4-0.

I expected a loss in St. Louis and going to MSP 1-1. But I expected that in game 2. I think Minn maybe threw everything thing they had at us.

And I counted nearly 4 open nets that the Blues whiffed on. If we score on the missed opportunities...its a blowout.

I haven't watched Dubnyk's run. But it is the D that gave us issues much like the 6-3 loss. DD is a rebound machine. If you get the puck past the Wild front 5 he is so human.

You just need to get through their defenses...but they are formidable.

Insert Independence Day quotes and clips here at will.

BTW Jake was the best player wearing a note last night and he gave us a chance to steal that one, whether deserved or not.

And does anybody else highly disagree with pulling the goalie at 3-2 when you are a man down. It seems that is just like here, close the game out would ya.

That being said, I still think this one is ours.

I probably wrong on this but when the blues pull their goalie they don't seem to wait for the sixth attacker to get into the play before they take the first shoot. If they don't get the rebound the opposing team is at center ice with it. Just seems they never get control of the play with the sixth man on the ice.

314 Rules wrote:Insert Independence Day quotes and clips here at will.
"Doesn't anyone have any missiles left?"

We need our own Russell Casse. Plus he's a drunk who would fit in very nicely on this board.

:bananaride: