Let's give Stillman some love!

Just finished listening to his interview on one O one. This guy gets it. Short of his deep pockets he honestly seems to be as much a Blues fan as any of us. Randy asks him, so "what will you do with your day with the cup?"

He pauses for a second and says, I'm not going there Randy.

He also mentioned that there is an inside joke about him saying..."Hey I've got an idea for the team." Put the best team together you can and go get the job done. No Jerry Jones here.

Can I still be adopted at my advanced age???

This guy is building a long term winner.

Thank you Mr. Stillman for the path you created for this team and the journey we are going on.

Re: Let's give Stillman some love!

I wonder how Stillman feels after this game? But you do NOT need to worry about the Blues moving. That will NEVER happen.

The Rams already have a foot out the door and there is NO way this city will become a 1 sport city. Business leaders and the city will step up to help Stillman IF he needs it.

Remember unlike stupid football you don't need to build a new arena to ensure the Blues stay here.

Re: Let's give Stillman some love!

Anton Chigurh wrote:Stillman deserves better than the garbage we saw for most of the game last night.
Yep, totally agree, and the players better realize the same thing quickly. This is a fantastic city in which to be a professional hockey player, but these schmos need to get off their collective asses and give Stillman a nice, long playoff run.