Re: Stone has a wrist fracture

I say this every year..."it's the NHL playoffs...you're either the hunter or the hunted"
Sucks for the Sens and Stone...he's a great player. This is why the "eye for an eye" to me is warranted. If I was the Sens I'd have some elbow to head shots lined up for one Carey Price. Hit'em where it hurts.
I hope the Blues are better prepared this year and are ready to defend themselves.
Official "Bitch Ass" Fan and proud of it"

"Suck a dick Johansen"

"Official Sponsor of the Legend....Jeremy Roenick"

The Senator coach on his post game said that P.K deserves a suspension and maybe if he doesn't get one.That they (Sens)might take a 5 minute Major to their best players.Pay back as they say is a bitch. :) This series will be interesting especially if a score in a game gets out of hand.That usually when the chit flys.

oldbattler wrote:The Senator coach on his post game said that P.K deserves a suspension and maybe if he doesn't get one.That they (Sens)might take a 5 minute Major to their best players.Pay back as they say is a bitch. :) This series will be interesting especially if a score in a game gets out of hand.That usually when the chit flys.
That Ottawa / Montreal series 2 years ago was very physical and chippy. This one should take that up a notch. Must see TV.

taynos wrote:
oldbattler wrote:The Senator coach on his post game said that P.K deserves a suspension and maybe if he doesn't get one.That they (Sens)might take a 5 minute Major to their best players.Pay back as they say is a bitch. :) This series will be interesting especially if a score in a game gets out of hand.That usually when the chit flys.
That Ottawa / Montreal series 2 years ago was very physical and chippy. This one should take that up a notch. Must see TV.
I agree with you Taynos.From early indications.It sure looks like its going that its going that way.

314 Rules wrote:
Turd Ferguson wrote:For anyone that hasn't seen it, it's bad. He used the heel of his stick.

Listen to the homer announcers, awww, that wasn't that bad.

https://youtu.be/xxz4JplU2O4
Just because you are from Canada, does NOT mean you are instantly a lumberjack.

But you may wear ladies underwear and eat SPAM.

And PK looked like one with that two handed chop.
Lumberjacks don't eat Spam.

They eat buttered scones for tea.

[youtube][/youtube]

Damn it...how do you make that work?!

Battra wrote:
314 Rules wrote:
Turd Ferguson wrote:For anyone that hasn't seen it, it's bad. He used the heel of his stick.

Listen to the homer announcers, awww, that wasn't that bad.

https://youtu.be/xxz4JplU2O4
Just because you are from Canada, does NOT mean you are instantly a lumberjack.

But you may wear ladies underwear and eat SPAM.

And PK looked like one with that two handed chop.
Lumberjacks don't eat Spam.

They eat buttered scones for tea.

[youtube][/youtube]

Damn it...how do you make that work?!
I stand corrected...I guess I'll go press some wild flowers.

PK is a piece of shit. Not because he delivered the two-hander to Stone. It's playoff hockey and like they say "shit happens".

He should have manned up instead of playing innocent. He should have been suspended for coming back out during the game and crying to everybody.

He knows what he did and he got away with it and I'm sure he's pretty happy about it.

Keep your head up PK.

BluesSK wrote:PK is a piece of shit. Not because he delivered the two-hander to Stone. It's playoff hockey and like they say "shit happens".

He should have manned up instead of playing innocent. He should have been suspended for coming back out during the game and crying to everybody.

He knows what he did and he got away with it and I'm sure he's pretty happy about it.

Keep your head up PK.
Agreed. That was a ridiculous display, you're a grown ass man, fucking act like it. PK acting like a spoiled baby is a real lowlight for this years playoffs already.