Scoreboard Watching – 4/10/15 Edition

If the playoffs started today: Jets at Ducks, Wild at Blues, Hawks at Preds, Flames at Canucks; Pens at Rangers, Sens at Canadians, Wings at Lightning, Islanders at Caps. After a perfect night for the Blues, there are only two games in the East, but a big game for the Pens.

NY Islanders v Pittsburgh. Islanders – both teams are slouching toward the playoffs. This almost becomes a matter of personal preference of the two you want in: Sens, Pens, Bruins. For me, I want the Sens in and I dislike the Pens slightly more than the Bruins.

Buffalo v Columbus. Columbus - Buffalo and Arizona competing for the best shot in the McDavid sweepstakes.

Re: Scoreboard Watching – 4/10/15 Edition

Jaeger wrote:OK on Tippett or Carlyle, but would love to see the Blues win the SC, Hitch goes out on top, and the Blues throw money at Babcock.
I think even if the Blues somehow win it all Hitch is going to stick around. The PD article from a few weeks back was really an eye opener regarding Hitch. He's not planning on hanging em up any time soon. I believe there's about a 95% chance he's our coach next season. Babcock IMO is going to either stay in Detroit, go to Pittsburgh, or Philly. I really don't see him coming back west and I don't see him going to Toronto.