Re: GDT: Blues at Blackhawks 4/5/15 6:30 CT

barnburner wrote:
CaptSMRT wrote:
barnburner wrote:Hoping the league nails Sharp for at least two games for that deliberate intent to injure on Jax
Stupid crap like leaving your feet to hit someone in the head needs to be eliminated.
Agreed. To me, that should be 10 games for the first time, 50 games on the second, and a lifetime ban on the third.
...and a good ass-whippin' as well :evil:

Got to hand it to him... Allen was fantastic. I'm just glad to see the two points tonight. They don't have Kane, but we don't have Tarasenko or Steen.

First place again, and our destiny in our hands. I really have no idea how the final standings are going to shake out at this point. It's really damn close. The Blues have a tough schedule, but it's anybody's game at this point.

I love the clip of Reaves pulling out a chunk of tooth... Although let's be honest, he didn't literally yank out a tooth root and all.... that would have been extremely bloody and what came out would have been bigger and more gnarly looking. He cracked a tooth or implant, reached into his mouth and pulled off the broken peace. Still very much a hockey thing to do though.