Talking About Hull & Hitch on TSN Radio

Earlier at lunch they were talking about how a Jaime McLeanen story was confirmed about Brett Hull. Apparently when playing for the Stars, Hitch tried to send a message to Hull and put him on a line with Mike Keane and another scrub. Hull turns around and sarcastically said, "thanks Hitch."

After the shift, Hull broke his stick over the boards and yelled at Hitch, "I thought we were trying to win this fucking game Hitch."

At a practice HItch was running some sort of drill where he wanted the team to carry the puck into the zone. Hull gets the puck and dumps it in. Hitch gets pissed and tells them to line up and run it right this time. Hull gets the puck and dumps it in again. Hitch is still pissed at Hull and tells everyone to do it again. Hull gets the puck and dumps it in for the third straight time. Hitch turns red and goes off on Hull and accuses him of not taking it seriously and not caring about winning. Hull replies with something like, "I'm just doing what you'll want us to do in the game."

lol good old Brett.

Re: Talking About Hull & Hitch on TSN Radio

Similar to some of Hull's difficulties with coach Q, like when Q criticized him in practice, Hull fired a puck at him. Q fired it right back at him, endearing himself to the entire team.
In Hitchcock's case, ownership backed him, and Hull found himself in a situation where he had to do what he was told, or be the most expensive healthy scratch in the league.

Re: Talking About Hull & Hitch on TSN Radio

Hull liked ugly strippers too...I worked with an ex-waitress from PT's and she had nice tits...but wore a Hull Stars jersey and always talked about how she hated the Blues because of how they treated Hull...she was so damn annoying, she had a busted face and would always talk about how much Hull would tip and blah blah blah...fuck.