Re: GDT: Flames at Blues 7:00 PM CT

Good TEAM win, when they really needed it. Lots of players stepped up their games (Berglund, Lehtera, Stastny, Jokinen, Michalek, Bortuzzo, Ott, Oshie, Pietrangelo, Bouwmeester, Jaskin, the list is endless. . I hope they all pull together again tomorrow, in Dallas, as they need to stay ahead of The Blackhawks.

DJ Axeom wrote:
insideout wrote:
CaptSMRT wrote:Every time I say hate Berglund he scores...well done me.
You've said that only 10 times this season?
Cmon SLACKER!!! HATE BERGLUND EVERY GAME!!!

I'll buy a cattle prod, if that's what it takes.
Say it 10 times A GAME!!! We need those wins, and Berglund ending up with 60 goals and The Richard Trophy will really increase his trade value over the summer! :mrgreen: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

That was a damn good game and the type of hockey we've expected from this team. No reason EVAR to take out Bobby B. Love the game, as great to see a full 60 minutes of touch hockey. Flames are dangerous and their top line made us pay, and while they got a couple posts, if not for excellent saves by Hiller, (and Allen on our end) outcome would have had a lot more goals. Just a damn fun game to watch.

LGB!!!
"Do Only Good Everyday"

39hurricane wrote:I didn't get to see the game. How did Rattie play?
He played fairly well in almost 11 minutes, with 1 on the power play. He didn't make any glaring errors, and got back on defence. H didn't create any scoring chances, but held his own. He made some timely passes. He didn't hurt The Blues on any play. That's all we can expect of him. I hope he plays well again tomorrow, and The Blues' role players step up big again, for another win.

Robb_K wrote: Cmon SLACKER!!! HATE BERGLUND EVERY GAME!!!

I'll buy a cattle prod, if that's what it takes.
Say it 10 times A GAME!!! We need those wins, and Berglund ending up with 60 goals and The Richard Trophy will really increase his trade value over the summer! :mrgreen: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:[/quote]

FYI...from now on I will be stomping and yelling Berglund sucks throughout the game until the Blues are eliminated.

(No F-words were used in this post)